Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much money a year would it take to escape inceldom

How much money would you need to earn a year to escape inceldom (post tax)

• £0-£10k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • £10k-£30k

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • £30k-£80k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • £80k-£150k

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • £150k +

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I can not escape inceldom no matter how much money (truecel)

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
NoBitches

NoBitches

Banned
-
Personally I would say £80k because where Im from that's a lot, but unfortunately no jobs pay that highly :cryfeels::feelsrope: with £80k sure you dont become more attractive but you can still probally betabux

20k gbp a year would be a very good salary in my shit hole

Women don’t care about money dude

If i had money i wouldn't spend a cent on toilets.

Just enough billions to invest in medicine which reprograms female selection criteria with more sane defaults. Drum up some panic to get the entire population to take it and enjoy your new fair and rebalanced courtship market. Just Gatesmaxx.

First off, get outta here with your cuck currency! :feelshaha:

Euro isn’t real money can you use real money like the usd for reference?

Cope for broke fucks
They don’t. Money can’t buy genetics. And women make more than men do now anyway, despite being much more useless in the work force. Enjoy being a beta provider, greycel.

Personally I would say £80k because where Im from that's a lot, but unfortunately no jobs pay that highly :cryfeels::feelsrope: with £80k sure you dont become more attractive but you can still probally betabux
I have 120k use/yr and still incel. U need like 10 million a year

They don’t. Money can’t buy genetics. And women make more than men do now anyway, despite being much more useless in the work force. Enjoy being a beta provider, greycel.

They care about genetics but also about money. Money is definitely important. Its about the overall package. Almost no woman wants to settle down with a broke loser, no matter how good he looks.
If a woman is in a relationship with someone and she starts making singicantly more money she'll dump him.

The ones telling women dont care about money are low iq redardcels.

Women are attracted to money not men with money

It would take me millions honestly

2 million

Brutal statistics over for not being born into a rich familycels though I’m still gonna try to wealthmaxx and travel
ye same reason

Almost no woman wants to settle down with a broke loser, no matter how good he looks.
If a woman is in a relationship with someone and she starts making singicantly more money she'll dump him.
my man, got got ways to go until you’re free of the blue pill.

We can't escape it, no matter how much money we get

ya jeff bezos gf is 51,
musks' left him for a tranny