Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much monero have you got?

How much monero have you got?

• None

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Have some 0.001-10

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Have a lot.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Wombles

Wombles

Slowly losing my mind.
★★★★★
I used to have a few hundred dollars worth not anymore since I've spent alot anyways time to leave with my signature poem.

if you don't invest right now in monero,
You'll be driving a taxi like Robert dinero,
What you miss out on you will never know,
But you'll be able to say oh I bought because that guys message I saw.

~Wombles

Attachments

• image_1.png
    image_1.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 5
someone donate me some money so i can buy ashes of ariandel dlc :feelsaww:

no its legal feel free to post and tag me
I will can I tag a mod and ask them first tho? Because I'm pretty sure it's not illegal unless you buy anything. (I've never bought or viewed this btw)

I will can I tag a mod and ask them first tho? Because I'm pretty sure it's not illegal unless you buy anything. (I've never bought or viewed this btw)
no need to tag a mod ofc its not illegal feel free to do whatever

why on earth would you invest in monero when it literally got de-listed from multiple centralized exchanges?

there's no way in hell governments would ever allow privacy based cryptocurrencies. absolutely no way.

in fact governments are talking about implementing their CBDC's which is the exact precise opposite of what monero is trying to do.

criminals, drug traffickers, and terrorist found out a long time ago that using bitcoin was a massive disadvantage because bitcoin is a on public ledger.

Last edited:
why on earth would you invest in monero when it literally got de-listed from multiple centralized exchanges?

there's no way in hell governments would ever allow privacy based cryptocurrencies. absolutely no way.

in fact governments are talking about implementing their CBDC's which is the exact precise opposite of what monero is trying to do.

criminals, drug traffickers, and terrorist found out a long time ago that using bitcoin was a massive disadvantage because bitcoin is a on public ledger.
So you name the bad things about monero on government and centralised places which is fair but you also mention the bad things in regards to bitcoin for criminals however monero is what bitcoin should have been its perfect and anonymous when done right nothing gets tracked and traced which is why it'll only get popular to Normies and people in dictatorships to spend because their money is being tracked so they can exchange xmr to almost any other currency and use it thus inflating its value also CBDC will never be implemented in the Western world and third world countries like India or Bangladesh :hax::bigbrain:.

So you name the bad things about monero on government and centralised places which is fair but you also mention the bad things in regards to bitcoin for criminals however monero is what bitcoin should have been its perfect and anonymous when done right nothing gets tracked and traced which is why it'll only get popular to Normies and people in dictatorships to spend because their money is being tracked so they can exchange xmr to almost any other currency and use it thus inflating its value also CBDC will never be implemented in the Western world and third world countries like India or Bangladesh :hax::bigbrain:.
if monero being de-listed from the world's largest crypto exchange (binance) isn't enough for you to sell all your monero for a better crypto, then I don't know what can possibly save you.

Binance delisting monero is just the beginning. Other privacy based cryptos have also got de-listed from centralized exchanges. and more and more exchanges will start to de-list privacy based cryptos.

terrorist, criminals, and drug traffickers can't use bitcoin in their illegal activities. they can use monero. governments will never, ever, and i mean, never ever allow privacy based cryptos. unless were talking about nigeria and somalia

if monero being de-listed from the world's largest crypto exchange (binance) isn't enough for you to sell all your monero for a better crypto, then I don't know what can possibly save you.

Binance delisting monero is just the beginning. Other privacy based cryptos have also got de-listed from centralized exchanges. and more and more exchanges will start to de-list privacy based cryptos.

terrorist, criminals, and drug traffickers can't use bitcoin in their illegal activities. they can use monero. governments will never, ever, and i mean, never ever allow privacy based cryptos. unless were talking about nigeria and somalia
We'll see.