Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much longer will this Soyciety last?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

How many years until this Soyciety collapses

• 1-5

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 5-15

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 15-25

• 25-50

• 50-100

• 100+

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • It will never end.

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I personally believe at this rate, this is simply untenable. Sub 8 rule is 100% real. 79% of men will practically be left behind. Not trucel but not getting it regularly. The bottom 50% of men will be trucel.

Plus i see a conflict coming between left and right in America. The divide is far to deep to repair any sort of bi-partisanship. One has got to go and no one's going easy it seems. That could trigger the end of Soyciety and birth something new be it for better or for worse.

A meteor could strike us down tomorrow although they say we will have the technology to annihilate any incoming meteors within 50 years so a clock is ticking on that solution.

Maybe this is all cope and we will continue pressing forward into this cyberpunk hell forever. Sub 8 men will continue to be enslaved (which they are now). Roasties will continue to gain power given to them by our (((overlords))). We will continue to have endless black victimization and the communist of America will get their way.

It's not going to end, most men are happy with used up pussies and will go through all that trouble just to get it. Femorrhoids live on tutorial mode so soyciety as a whole is very content. This is never going to end.

It's not going to end, most men are happy with used up pussies and will go through all that trouble just to get it. Femorrhoids live on tutorial mode so soyciety as a whole is very content. This is never going to end.
true

they'll just get old and realize they really can't get chad and then turning to borderline incel normie who will feel pleasured to have the privilege of dating used roastie. They'll probably be unhappy but still way better than their incel counterpart.

most men are just not based enough

This, society ending is one of the biggest copes some people here tell themselves

I must disagree. Eventually a breaking point will be reached, if not you will have thousands of ER's who will make it unsafe to walk the streets

will things stay the same forever? no.

will things stay the same for our life time? probably.

Society could either collapse or change in another 50-100 years. The way it is now is not sustainable. Something should eventually happen even if it takes a very long time

I personally believe at this rate, this is simply untenable. Sub 8 rule is 100% real. 79% of men will practically be left behind. Not trucel but not getting it regularly. The bottom 50% of men will be trucel.

Plus i see a conflict coming between left and right in America. The divide is far to deep to repair any sort of bi-partisanship. One has got to go and no one's going easy it seems. That could trigger the end of Soyciety and birth something new be it for better or for worse.

A meteor could strike us down tomorrow although they say we will have the technology to annihilate any incoming meteors within 50 years so a clock is ticking on that solution.

Maybe this is all cope and we will continue pressing forward into this cyberpunk hell forever. Sub 8 men will continue to be enslaved (which they are now). Roasties will continue to gain power given to them by our (((overlords))). We will continue to have endless black victimization and the communist of America will get their way.
usually positions of society don't stay in the same drift forever, they get better or for worse. You don't stay shitting on the toilet seat for the whole day now do you.

Units are nice. Please use some.

Its a cycle actually. Currently things are on the side of women, maybe in the future the balance will tip on the side of men. This will continue forever. We dont really have to worry all that much. We werent there for the start of civilization and we surely wont be there when it ends. Best to just enjoy your copes as best you can and go peacefully when it is your time. Nothing else to do but have solace in the fact that it is completely over.

Society could either collapse or change in another 50-100 years. The way it is now is not sustainable. Something should eventually happen even if it takes a very long time
I agree. I guestimated about another century or two before a significant collapse. With how things currently are, it cannot last for hundreds and hundreds of years without some type of collapse or significant change happening. Gen Z is filled with degeneracy and is beyond redemption. My degenerate generation will grow up to be the parents to giga-degenerate children. The next generation is royally fucked. A world filled with nothing but hypergamous women who only accept the top 10% of males and a society with 90% ERs running around cannot be good.

Last edited:
Not that long.
Civil war in US soon...

I agree. I guestimated about another century or two before a significant collapse. With how things currently are, it cannot last for hundreds and hundreds of years without some type of collapse or significant change happening. Gen Z is filled with degeneracy and is beyond redemption. My degenerate generation will grow up to be the parents to giga-degenerate children. The next generation is royally fucked. A world filled with nothing but hypergamous women who only accept the top 10% of males and a society with 90% ERs running around cannot be good.
I am also in this retarded ass generation (gen z). Many people will go er in the future and eventually band together to form a revolution and try to take this monstrosity of a society down in the future years

Copers thinking this wont last forever :feelskek: It can only get worse

men had always had to adapt to get women in a new age. Nothing will change in the grand scheme of things, millions of them will either rot alone or betabuxx.

Not in our lifetimes. It'll get bad probably, but the collapse is not something I will see. Thankfully.

Widespread demographic change and political polarization in the US will cause either a civil war or some kind of political and economic collapse. Once that happens the entire West is fucked. Then the Chinese will take over. Give it 15 years.

this world is done with gen z as adults lmao, but i predict it will be way sooner

Based and high IQ.

Nothing will change, life will go on without us. Society will keep going because Chad's children will be raised by their single moms and universal basic income. Incels, MGTOW, and cucks get their genes taken out of the gene pool within one generation. We are the leaves of the evolutionary tree of life, the genetic line from the origin of life billions of years ago ends with us.

0-10 meaning it may collapse in less than 1 year from now.

I must disagree. Eventually a breaking point will be reached, if not you will have thousands of ER's who will make it unsafe to walk the streets
especially cause even 10 years ago 4/10 males were able to have sex not so anymore

especially cause even 10 years ago 4/10 males were able to have sex not so anymore
In 5 more years 5/10's will be unable to obtain sex. 6's will be the new low tier normies. God only knows what 20 years in this cyberpunk dystopia will look like.

Chad's having literally Harems of 10-15 women at a time will be common place. They've destroyed the idea of families and Monogamy. I dont think ANYONE thinks that you can meet someone in your early twenties and have a monogamous relationship until death in your 80's or 90's anymore. It used to be the norm.
Nothing will change, life will go on without us. Society will keep going because Chad's children will be raised by their single moms and universal basic income. Incels, MGTOW, and cucks get their genes taken out of the gene pool within one generation. We are the leaves of the evolutionary tree of life, the genetic line from the origin of life billions of years ago ends with us.

Do you really think a bunch of Gen z kids can successfully run a functioning country let alone world? I don't.

Last edited:
0-10 meaning it may collapse in less than 1 year from now.
Carona just getting started and we have an election coming up with months of violent rioting in the lead up. Shits going to change. Will we benefit? Highly doubtful but I will cope by watching normalfags suffer.

In 5 more years 5/10's will be unable to obtain sex. 6's will be the new low tier normies. God only knows what 20 years in this cyberpunk dystopia will look like.

Chad's having literally Harems of 10-15 women at a time will be common place. They've destroyed the idea of families and Monogamy. I dont think ANYONE thinks that you can meet someone in your early twenties and have a monogamous relationship until death in your 80's or 90's anymore. It used to be the norm.

Do you really think a bunch of Gen z kids can successfully run a functioning country let alone world? I don't.
its already no gaurantee that a 5/10 can get sex at least consistently with nonwhales

I have zero faith in my cucked ass generation. The nuclear family will die with millennials. Give it a couple decades or at most 1 or 2 centuries (once Gen Z kids become parents & grandparents). It'll become a cluster fuck free for all. This site's domain will be changed to Chadcels.co because being just Chad will no longer be enough jfl. You'll have to be gigachad to even acquire one foid for your harem. Science may give us "designer babies" in the future which will only accelerate the process since potential parents will always select Giga-Chad and Giga-Stacy traits. Once gene-editing is perfected, they'll regulate how many top 10%ers from each sex will be allowed in each region. Unable to compete for a chance to spread their genes, Sub 10s and traditional incels will have been breeded out by this time. The children of Gen Zs will destroy this planet.

Last edited:
Seriously: never. Its only going to get worse and worse. Maybe one day it will all break down.

We have until 2100

Sub 8 rule is 100% real. 79% of men will practically be left behind.
Sub 8 rule =/= 80/20 rule

For the question: I believe, when Jesus comes back. Till then: It only gets worse.

true

they'll just get old and realize they really can't get chad and then turning to borderline incel normie who will feel pleasured to have the privilege of dating used roastie. They'll probably be unhappy but still way better than their incel counterpart.

most men are just not based enough
Yep, the vast majority of women will eventually settle for non-Chads because they have no choice. Most men are cucks and simps that need to be eradicated.
This, society ending is one of the biggest copes some people here tell themselves
Indeed, they're really reaching with that one, seriously. It took us thousands of years to reach this point, and they suddenly think it won't be long before it collapses? This is merely the beginning.
Only in your dreams. The scenario you just sketched will never take place in modern soyciety. Simply because men are content with what they can get, they pushed this sexual liberation degeneracy shit in the hopes they would be slaying hot girls but what they get instead are meh-tier girls that already rode more cocks than the men could possibly imagine, but they don't even know this nor do they want to know this, because ignorance is bliss. They will now push this kind of soyciety on other parts of the world in the name of globalization.
Based and high IQ.
:feelsautistic:

~2035 has always been my prediction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back