Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How much longer until being blackpilled is a crime punishable by death?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Already we are considered less than a fesikh rotting in a dumpster in Zabbaleen, now imagine what would happen if people found out we don't worship females. Soon they will find all men who post here and have us put to death for not behaving like men are "supposed" to in 2020.

Already we are considered less than a fesikh rotting in a dumpster in Zabbaleen, now imagine what would happen if people found out we don't worship females. Soon they will find all men who post here and have us put to death for not behaving like men are "supposed" to in 2020.
we are only the next ER away

E.R to freedom.

we are only the next ER away
This tbh
It was white nationalists going ER that brought an end to the alt-right.
Society already hates virgin males with opinions that are anything outside of the status quo.
It won't take much.

This tbh
It was white nationalists going ER that brought an end to the alt-right.
Society already hates virgin males with opinions that are anything outside of the status quo.
It won't take much.
fuck man, that actually makes me wish the next ER isn't white even more. If the next ER is white, its 100% over

fuck man, that actually makes me wish the next ER isn't white even more. If the next ER is white, its 100% over
Most ERs have been ethnic.

It will be over for this forum but if another Islamic attack happens and there is a context of jealousy and a woman behind it then it will be over for ethniccels in western countries too.

Most ERs have been ethnic.
Deep down most normies know a lot of the incels that have acted out are ethnic.

Not possible, can't be any more over for us.
Expulsion from western countries, immediately sentenced to Guantanamo Bay for any perceived crime. It will be like the kind of behavior, suspicion and hostility ethnic males received after 9/11 but worse.

its already. they bully us into suicide

its already. they bully us into suicide
It will get more one sided than that tbh especially in how media coverage and sentencing of suspected incels proceeds.
As of right now incels can still retreat to sites like this to vent and ignore bullying from people on sites like reddit and youtube. That may not be possible some time in the future.

All Egyptian sandmonkeys like OP should purify the world by ridding it of their disgusting polluting selves.

Whenever incels are declared terrorists by the U.S. and they declare the blackpill a "terroristic ideology". We already are in Canada but i dont think they have the death sentence.

Could be under a Biden presidency, but i would guess for whatever democratic president comes after him

Whenever incels are declared terrorists by the U.S. and they declare the blackpill a "terroristic ideology". We already are in Canada but i dont think they have the death sentence.

Could be under a Biden presidency, but i would guess for whatever democratic president comes after him
Could happen under a republican president too but under a democratic president would be more likely because it would please their base.
I think the SPLC that works with the US government has already declared incels as a male supremacist group so the blackpill is close to the "terroristic ideology" classification.