Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much longer until a bachelor tax?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
inb4 it already technically exists. Yes, but you know what I mean.

It is well known that married men make more than single men and that women are about 80% of the consumer market. Thus it is beneficial for both the government and corporations for men to marry.
Unfortunately for them, men are starting to drop out en masse, half of all young men have no gf or wife and a rising number are completely incel. These men avoid wagecucking as much as they can, and will usually go for simple or irregular jobs that pay just the right amount for living expenses + some hobbies. They will only buy shit they need or really want, instead of just buying random shit like foids do.
This is very bad for the taxman, so there will likely be a tax for unmarried men soon to try to squeeze every last cent out of us.

ITT predict when and where it will happen. Winner gets 10/10 loyal gf srs tbh

shhhhh don't give (((them))) any ideas

I'm neet so I am not affected by this

I think it will happen in somewhere in East Asia first in the 2030s

shhhhh don't give (((them))) any ideas
It's an old as fuck practice, basically a symptom of a dying civilization. Rome tried and it of course failed (over for romancels).

Yeah, if they try that i will go to jail. If the government cares that much about marriage and shit they should unironically provide us with state-mandated gfs. Its a fact that foids are the ones who are refusing to marry in our society(a man refusing used goods is just common sense), so it should be them to pay the price.

Nah they will never explicitly tax unmarried males, it will remain like how it is now, giving tax breaks, benefits n subsidies to married males, more if they have kids.

Last edited:
Nah they will never explicitly tax unmarried males, it will remain like how it is now, giving tax breaks, benefits n subsidies to married males, more of they have kids.
I hope so. But I also once believed that they couldn't possibly normalize giving female hormones to 5 year old boys and celebrating it but then they did just that.

That's why going NEET is such a great idea. Bachelor tax is ineffective and the governments will have to prop up neets

Yeah, if they try that i will go to jail. If the government cares that much about marriage and shit they should unironically provide us with state-mandated gfs. Its a fact that foids are the ones who are refusing to marry in our society(a man refusing used goods is just common sense), so it should be them to pay the price.

(USAcel answering). Not a tax expert, but wouldn't married people already have more exemptions on their W4 as well as sweet-deal Child Tax Credits to leverage, thus reducing their liability vs. ours? I don't see an overt bachelor tax ever happening. The government gains more by having foids in careers (effectively doubles the tax base) than it would taxing some neets. Things are exactly as they are intended to be.

Aside from the first sentence above, our "tax" is exactly what you stated; lower wages, plus expenses that we have to independently shoulder as opposed to having them divided by two. Imagine renting an apartment and paying half of what you do today because your wife pays the other 50%. Imagine having that extra money in hand. Heck, imagine being back in the day and paying for the full apartment, having the same extra cash in hand, and your wife not even working. This is what """they""" took from us.

It'd be more likely in 20 years, for a form of social crediting to be introduced which penalizes us for congregating on places like this rather than having an overt tax on bachelors. The former would get way more support from normies.

I predict that women will be exempt from taxes (single mom sympathy, emotional distress, liberation, etc). And men as a whole will be taxed more (they will come up with some bs economic justification).