Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how much inches can i fraudmaxx with lifts

It doesn't matter, you will rot.

commit suicide

What height are you barefoot?

Prob 2 inches. More than that and your frame and leg to body ratio will look retarded

From what I've seen online the best you can fraud is 5cm (2 inches) and be believable.

It's still over if you ever ascend and actually get to point of where you'd take them off.

Also over if you a below 5'7. Those max inches will put you at minimum average height in the NA west. Below that you're still a manlet.

Only Tom Cruise can Cruisemaxx with lifts and the help of camera angles and ever he Got Reacher mogged for being 9 inches shorter

Suicidemaxx tbh

The sky is the limit

Wish I could fraudmaxx my cock

2-3 inches max. Above that and it becomes obvious

You have to wear boots otherwise you can't wear lifts. I bought lifts a few days ago and it boosted my height by 2 [UWSL]inches (one inch because of the boots and one inch because of the lifts). The shoelifts I bought are 4cm (1.57") but they only give you a heightboost of 1" (because of your bodyweight, especially if you're gymmaxxing)[/UWSL]

Last edited:
You have to wear boots otherwise you can't wear lifts. I bought lifts a few days ago and it boosted my height by 2 [UWSL]inches (one inch because of the boots and one inch because of the lifts). The shoelifts I bought are 4cm (1.57") but they only give you a heightboost of 1" (because of your bodyweight, especially if you're gymmaxxing)[/UWSL]
So you will be short in the summer again?