Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much incel trait is getting no matches in Thailand and Philipines?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Those shitholes famous for being whore centers of SEAmaxxing, and I have no matches in both, from 23 right swipes in Thailand and 6 in Philipines. Just be white, they say, but my whiteness not appreciated here

Why no more right swipes? Because thai an pinoy thots ugly

Last edited:
You'll get some soon, 29 swipes aren't that many. Good luck

You'll get some soon, 29 swipes aren't that many. Good luck
Ee fuck, girls much better good loking in around Thailand or some parts of Indonesia

not getting matches in thailand makes you a truecel. but you only swiped 29 foids so dosent count. right swipe on 90% of them and enjoy the ego boost.
yes most of them ARE subhuman and personally the ugliest foids i have ever seen in my life.
however we are incels so its not like we can choose.
on the bright side a lot of them have slim petite bodies which if you find attractive is great.
a white incel can definitely fuck a girl like that in SEA.

not getting matches in thailand makes you a truecel. but you only swiped 29 foids so dosent count. right swipe on 90% of them and enjoy the ego boost.
yes most of them ARE subhuman and personally the ugliest foids i have ever seen in my life.
however we are incels so its not like we can choose.
on the bright side a lot of them have slim petite bodies which if you find attractive is great.
a white incel can definitely fuck a girl like that in SEA.
Matches with ugly thots is no ego boost, but no matches with them is still harm

Akarin

Truecel i guess

Brutal senpai

I’d say it’s a brutal trait tbh

Gigachad trait tbh

Eldritch abomination trait tbh tbh ngl ngl

Is ugly gook country, am advise ignore