Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much hope do you have in life?

How much hope?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just occurred to me as a possibly interesting thread and poll idea :)

i dont think about it.

rule 1 of life is dont die, and im still alive.

rule 2 of life is accept it is shit and life is an archaic war field

The fact that we're posting on this forum should give you a rough idea

Third option was a good addition to this poll. Being religious I think is the only way anyone will choose that one though. If you're an incel and are focused on worldly things, you will not like life because you do not fit the mold the world wants you to. But Jesus loves you for who you are.

just a little bit. enough ho^pe to think that someday i might find better ways of coping

My only hope is stemmaxxing in CS. JBW doesn't apply to me so I would probably have to buy a wife in the jungles of vietnam

I'm also lazy as shit

No hope. 5 years ago I had the same answer but I was a lot younger. Now I’m at that age where time is running out.

Zero hope for anything

moneymaxxing is just a fuckin cope to me. at the end of the day I'm still a lonely pathetic loser.

geomaxxing also is another fuckin cope. You are going to a far flung land to escape the miserable place that you are in, only to be miserable there. I don't exactly like americans as a burger ricecel, but conversing with NPCs from time to time is kinda amusing. if I go to thailand it will be for the cheap tasty food and cheap housing. and obviously hope to ascend.

Not much, but it's quite of an understatement

Getting plastic surgery in june so hope it turns out good so i can ascend from the 1/10 i am to a whopping 3/10

I have no future, aside from wageslaving for Mr.Bergenstein. I'm also convinced atp that obtaining relationship and friends is not even remotely possible for a hideous autistic retard such as myself. Literally nothing to live for.