Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much hate do you treasure in your tortured incel soul?

Do you hate? How much do you hate?

• I dont hate anyone

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I hate myself, so i want to commit suicide

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I hate everyone aroud me, so i want to go ER

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I hate every woman in the planet, so i would commit a female genocide if i could

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I hate human species, and i would cause our extinction if i could

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I hate everything in the universe, from galaxies to atoms, so i would end it all if i could

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
I would kill every woman if i could.

And sorry for bad english.

I'm not bitter tbh. It is what it is.

[font=Merriweather, Georgia,]HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.[/font]

I fucking hate how easy people with goodlooks have it. I despise prettyboys. I just want to be a Chad or a handsome man. Instead i was cursed at birth to be an OGRE.

IsolationHurts said:
I would kill every woman if i could.

Its a poll, so pls vote my fellow hater

/pol/cel said:
[font=Merriweather, Georgia,]HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE....[/font]

Vote pls. It fills me with the wrong kind of determination.

I think 100 million people on this planet would be well enough, less suffering, less stress more space to live freely.

I hate my subhuman face, too much of a coward to commit suicide.

I wish reality just collpased... this universe needs a commupance

Its_OVER said:
I hate my subhuman face, too much of a coward to commit suicide.

Same, but i dont only hate myself... i hate every woman in this fucking planet. Killing all of them would be enough tho. I would feel legit satisfaction for once. I swear i would.

KV3 said:
I wish reality just collpased... this universe needs a commupance

Maybe there are aliens that dont know inceldom at all, any of them. I dont want to destroy such perfect society and genes. IDK, maybe i would if i could.

IsolationHurts said:
Same, but i dont only hate myself... i hate every woman in this fucking planet. Killing all of them would be enough tho. I would feel legit satisfaction for once. I swear i would.
I've fantasized about becoming a serial killer and targeting mostly women but my inhibition is too low and my IQ isn't high enough.

IsolationHurts said:

Maybe there are aliens that dont know inceldom at all, any of them. I dont want to destroy such perfect society and genes. IDK, maybe i would if i could.

Incedom is a natural part of life and evolution. Inceldom is natural selection at its finest and is everpresent and eternal. It is simply a universal truth... the only way to rewrite this is to start all over again from before the big bang

/pol/cel said:
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

I have no gf and I must shitpost

I wanna say right now and describe in specific detail how much hatred and distain i have for women, but the truth is if a woman acted nice to me for just 5 minutes all that hatred would dissapear and id turn into the beta i am real quick. I hate myself

Its_OVER said:
I've fantasized about becoming a serial killer and targeting mostly women but my inhibition is too low and my IQ isn't high enough.

But you WOULD if you COULD and thats what im asking.

I would go ER. What I don't get about suicide is why would you let the world win and let yourself die unknown and alone. If I die due to incelism then I want the world to know what led to my demise and why so many are soon to head that way the way things are for males. Also wouldn't you want to inflict damage to what caused you so much pain, the world.

KV3 said:
Incedom is a natural part of life and evolution. Inceldom is natural selection at its finest and is everpresent and eternal. It is simply a universal truth... the only way to rewrite this is to start all over again from before the big bang

Youre right. I should have voted last option. Reality is broken and theres no way to fix it.

TheVman said:
I wanna say right now and describe in specific detail how much hatred and distain i have for women, but the truth is if a woman acted nice to me for just 5 minutes all that hatred would dissapear and id turn into the beta i am real quick. I hate myself

:(
Same... I would do litteraly anything for pussy, i have no self respect at all. i hate myself too....

Sadist said:
I would go ER. What I don't get about suicide is why would you let the world win and let yourself die unknown and alone. If I die due to incelism then I want the world to know what led to my demise and why so many are soon to head that way the way things are for males. Also wouldn't you want  to inflict damage to what caused you so much pain, the world.

Lots of people went ER (not just ER) but the media never reports the real reason why they did it. You would be misinterpreted undoubtedly, and people not only would hate you, but would do it for all the wrong reasons. Same happens with true muslims, or "terrorists". They kill us because its in the quran, but you will never know the real reason. They are "extremists, crazy, poor people, no education etc..." They never say the actual reason: being muslim means killing infidels. 
There is no way to leak our message trough the mass media... I hope there was

IsolationHurts said:
Youre right. I should have voted last option. Reality is broken and theres no way to fix it.

Same... I would do litteraly anything for pussy, i have no self respect at all. i hate myself too....

Lots of people went ER (not just ER) but the media never reports the real reason why they did it. You would be misinterpreted undoubtedly, and people not only would hate you, but would do it for all the wrong reasons. Same happens with true muslims, or "terrorists". They kill us because its in the quran, but you will never know the real reason. They are "extremists, crazy, poor people, no education etc..." They never say the actual reason: being muslim means killing infidels. 

in that case..... at least it will be entertaining for a couple a people on this forum

IsolationHurts said:

in that case..... at least it will be entertaining for a couple a people on this forum

Sadist said:

No doubt about it. Best news possible for people here. Specially during Valentine. I hope someone goes full ER tomorrow.... I really want it to happen.

IsolationHurts said:
But you WOULD if you COULD and thats what im asking.
I would, no fucking question.

Its_OVER said:
I would, no fucking question.

Dats mah boi. 
Now, pls overcome your inhibs and go kill some happy couples during Valentine pls.

IsolationHurts said:
Dats mah boi. 
Now, pls overcome your inhibs and go kill some happy couples during Valentine pls.
If I'm still incel by 25, I might. Nothing to lose.

I hate humans and will be glad when we are wiped out.

Its_OVER said:
If I'm still incel by 25, I might. Nothing to lose.

Im 28 and i dont even know if im alive anymore lol
I should go ER if im still a pathetic virgin by 30, tbh, because ur right... nothing to lose. Litteraly nothing. I hope I have the courage to end this shit i call my life by then