Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much further can they fuck men over and how?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
They being governments, society, people in control, etc.

I think we can all agree that at least half of men are fucked in the current dating market. Which also applies to job market.
Most on this board (or maybe everywhere at this point) will also agree things will get worse in the future.

So here's the question: What methods will they use to fuck men over even more in the future?

Some sort of social credit score designed to destroy men who post wrong-think?
(meaning if your social credit score is too low, you can't get a job, rent, use an airplane, a credit card, etc.)

Making disagree with a woman or getting her angry a major crime?

Any ideas?

Bachelor taxes for men only. I can 100% see it coming.

They will probably start to introduce national cryptocurrencies in the west, which is basically just another form of a social credit system, but more people in the west would be ok with it.

it's only a downhill slope from here

Possible, but doing this is the sign of a dying soceity.

As for OP, many men are already opting out. Loss of revenue, taxes, and productivity is already taking its toll. Just need to crash this debt economy once and for all.

As for OP, many men are already opting out. Loss of revenue, taxes, and productivity is already taking its toll. Just need to crash this debt economy once and for all.

I can't figure out if they want men to drop out of the labor force or if they even need us anymore.

I can't figure out if they want men to drop out of the labor force or if they even need us anymore.

They need us as consumers. Automation is largely a meme. The reason why many men go into debt is to start/raise families. If no families are started, why go into debt?

governments are obviously and desperately trying to force men to pay for women's increasingly ridiculous costs (basically all the stupid shit that they cause while they're banging random chads needs to be paid for by men) so bachelor tax is not too unbelievable, like Mainlander mentioned, it even has historical precedent.
that or some other way to somehow pair off one man and one woman in a paypig relationship.

i don't know either, plenty of guys that don't work with their hands report that their work seems useless.

hell, my work seems useless, what i work on often even gets cancelled or changed right before it's done, that happens to my friends too.

if that doesn't convince you that your work is not really connected to the machine that makes the world go round, what will? it seems like anything above manual labor is 90% humiliation for doggy treats.

Enforced castration. That might sound ridiculous at first until you remember that western governments are already giving little boys who don't know any better testosterone-blockers and legally punishing fathers who oppose that.
I also wanted to write "men being arrested for staring at foids" until I realized that this already happens. It's kind of hard to come up with dystopian scenarios when you already live in a dystopia.
This already exists in some countries.

This isnt even an unprecedented thing. It was practiced in ancient Sparta at the peak of its Peloponnesian hegemony. Albeit in that context it was meant to promote marriage rather than punish low status men.

i don't know either, plenty of guys that don't work with their hands report that their work seems useless.

hell, my work seems useless, what i work on often even gets cancelled or changed right before it's done, that happens to my friends too.

if that doesn't convince you that your work is not really connected to the machine that makes the world go round, what will? it seems like anything above manual labor is 90% humiliation for doggy treats.

that's a good point.

most government work is useless and just leeches productivity.

most healthcare shit is just taking care of old fat people who caused their own problems, then doping them up with medicines or fixes that don't work.

there's not many necessary white collar jobs, the ones that seem useful are highly specialized and not for normies

This 2 hour podcast pretty much spells out the future for the West.

TL DL = basically a digital "mark of the beast." Where you are shunned and impoverished via electronics.

Therefore...
Learn about "edible wild plants" and water purification as if your life depends on it! (Because it does)

Edit.
They can print all the weaponized money they want. Your taxes are not needed. The taxes are only there to impoverish you and keep you docile.