Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much effort and struggle have you invested into your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Have you tried hard? Have you invested sweat and blood to create a better life for yourself? (I'm not referring just to trying to get women)

Other than my mental problems and my physical problems, the fact that I never actually tried at anything or put any effort into anything is definitely one of the main things responsible for my shit life. The only reason I haven't failed at many things is that I never even tried.

Last edited:
Yes I tried really hard to get good career but tbh it didn't work unfortunately. I'm still a NEET tbh but I think my parents are gonna make me wagecuck some minimum wage job soon. I don't deserve that, I didn't go around and fuck or just played video games all day, and I still study hard despite there is little hope left (it's my best cope tbh).

You were probably genetically predetermined to put low effort into things. Some people are just destined to go through life without struggling to achieve greater things. Of course you can work around it and allocate your effort into some things over time, but its really hard if you have never done so before.

Low amounts of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain can cause you to lose focus and interest in pretty much everything very quickly. You can go around this by taking an SNRI and a dopamine increasing med at the same time. I do this, and with practice you can work nonstop 24/7 without even giving up.

Yes bro. I haven't lived very long but for the time I've lived I've put effort in to be a good person and eventually become rich. Only time will tell if I will actually become a millionaire though.

Yes, that's why I have suicidal depression in the first place, at some point I was working a mentally-taxing job, doing extra work outside the main job on the weekends, all while trying to monetize one of my hobbies, like a third job
Aall three of these not only all failed to bring in the cash but also...it's like they never happened? There's people who work minimum wage and don't do shit outside of that besides get drunk, who fuck the girls I want and live beautiful carefree lives, while I might as well have been hitting myself in the balls with a hammer for all the good it did.

I only try hard in things that interest me. School was always a bore to me so I never really tried. I think I could’ve done much better if I had tried, I can be very good when I invest my full time and attention to things but I rarely ever do.

I was supposed to be a “promising talent” but I blew it tbh.

Alot fucking harder than most people realise. Still struggling every day.

20%. But honestly I don't have the energy to do better because of the Depression meme trademark.

I've had a rhinoplasty and will continue to go down the plastic surgery route.

Less than I'd like to admit tbh.

Arising from my solemn throne of computer-controlled techno-solitude to even relieve myself of natures mephitic, russet inconveniences requires substantial effort on my part.

Cope, facial attractiveness determines everything in life, which is why my life is awful.

You were probably genetically predetermined to put low effort into things. Some people are just destined to go through life without struggling to achieve greater things. Of course you can work around it and allocate your effort into some things over time, but its really hard if you have never done so before.

Low amounts of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain can cause you to lose focus and interest in pretty much everything very quickly. You can go around this by taking an SNRI and a dopamine increasing med at the same time. I do this, and with practice you can work nonstop 24/7 without even giving up.
Accurate assessment.. it ceases to be an excuse once you’re aware of it

I'd be quick to say that I never put effort into things, but the truth is that things which are seemingly minor tend to be very difficult for me. I get stressed out very easily and I probably couldn't pretend to be a normie even if I wanted to. Of course being ostracized as a kid really fucked me up.

Another pitfall I run into is that I can never really find a reason to put effort into anything. The only thing that I actually want is a gf, and there doesn't seem to be any reasonable path to get one which doesn't involve moneymaxxing to become a betabuxxing cuck. Even that I probably couldn't do, since basic things in life give me so much trouble.

I love math and cars. Encountering a problem then having to think it through and such is so fun to me. Math and science are the only things I put effort into. I tried becoming a mechanic but I'm just destined to be incel.

Objectively, very little to none. For me, struggle is having to study for 2 hours the night before an exam.
I haven't worked a day in my life and I won't for at least another 5 years.

about 25% of my effective free time.