Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much easier would live have been for you if you were born with two X chromosomes?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Imagine your looksmatch. Now imagine BEING that looksmatch.

If you were a chick of equal attractiveness, how much easier do you think your life would have been?

How easy would it be for you to find a Chad? How easy would it be to become a generic titty streamer? How easy would it be if you could be pampered for the majority of your life and all you had to give in return was monthly starfish sex?

My female cousin and mum were extremely hot in their young days, I'd imagine I'd likely be a Stacy had I been born a female.

Life would've been ultra-tutorial mode pewpew.

Might be alot easier but my answer is still:
EP64Jq9WAAIydy0

It would be to the power of infinity easier.

I would have killed myself. I don't want to a disgusting degenerate chad worshiping dog cock sucking toilet that lives life on tutorial mode and complaints all the time about not having enough privileges.

Being born female = having the golden ticket between your legs

yes, it's mean that you got it from a normie website like 9gag or some shit like that, they're the ones that add those things
1480165999-vald7.jpg
i found it on google images bitch

Imagine your looksmatch. Now imagine BEING that looksmatch.

If you were a chick of equal attractiveness, how much easier do you think your life would have been?

I would have won at life instantly.

Id rather YY chromosomes

No decently looking foid has to wageslave, I'll put it that way.

Describe what/who they look like :feelsEhh:
They are smol QT Latina females, have decent sized breasts and what you'd likely expect a Puerto Rican ass to look like. Long-lasting looks too, mi mum can still look amazing at 40 years old pewpew.

I swear to God if I get warning % for worshipping when I'm talking about my fucking family I'm going to subscribe to @Sans pewpew.