Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much does your actual SMV improve from being rich?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Let's assume you used to be able to have stable relationships with up to 4/10 girls, what kind of female would be loyal to you just by being rich? my guess is just up to 5/10, I just can't imagine a 6/10 rejecting some minichad looking for a quick fuck while I am somewhere else, am I right with my suspictions?

lol loyal? being rich? :dafuckfeels: they dont go together

Rich men should hide everything when looking for women in order to avoid gold diggers

You definitely get approached more, but in the end foids will be foids

No will women will ever be 100% loyal to you when you're rich and will always look for a way to fuck you over i.e. Jeff bezos.
If you're rich you need to surgerymaxx and never try to lead a relationship with your wallet or hoes will just use you for money.

Jeff bezos.
He is fucking 58 years and bald, I bet If he were to lower his standards he would find a loyal female, I don't care about bitches, just about the most attractive female I can pull of in an stable relationship

None, it makes you a target

you have to be a millionaire

Yeah I get it, by loyal I mean she is 100% serious with you on public, she is your woman and she does not pretend otherwise, a perfect loyal female probably does not exist but still, females know what is the role of a loyal female even if they can't reach that ideal.

0. You'll get women interested in your money, not in you.

Let's assume you used to be able to have stable relationships with up to 4/10 girls, what kind of female would be loyal to you just by being rich? my guess is just up to 5/10, I just can't imagine a 6/10 rejecting some minichad looking for a quick fuck while I am somewhere else, am I right with my suspictions?
Money only attract prostitutes, only good lools attracts true love

0. You'll get women interested in your money, not in you.
That's like saying females are only interested in your face, not in you.

This is what I mean by loyal
Yeah I get it, by loyal I mean she is 100% serious with you on public, she is your woman and she does not pretend otherwise, a perfect loyal female probably does not exist but still, females know what is the role of a loyal female even if they can't reach that ideal.

That's like saying females are only interested in your face, not in you.

This is what I mean by loyal
I agree that romantic love is not true love either, but your face is attached to you. In order to get your face, she has to have you.

Money, on the contrary, can be obtained apart from you, and women have plenty of ways to do it nowadays.

Being wanted for your looks, as superficial as it is, is much better and more genuine that being wanted to be plundered.

Being wanted for your looks, as superficial as it is, is much better and more genuine that being wanted to be plundered.
Money allows you to statumaxx and unironically you are allowed to become more confident when you are rich (remember what we always say? confidance has to come from somewhere, you can't fake it)

Money allows you to statumaxx and unironically you are allowed to become more confident when you are rich (remember what we always say? confidance has to come from somewhere, you can't fake it)
I don't believe confidence is significative to attract women.

Based on empiricism and the data I've seen, I think what genuinely attracts women is looks (height, frame, etc, included) + dark triad violent and evil personality. Status, money, all of that can be an interest but it won't be a genuine interest in you.

Wanting to have sex with a gorgeous woman and wanting to have sex with a rich old and ugly woman to get money from her, or a famous old and ugly woman to get visibility, are obviously different things, I hate those intersex comparisons but made this one just to illustrated the obvious.

Based on empiricism and the data I've seen, I think what genuinely attracts women is looks
Of course looks matter but your data and empiricism seems to go against the law of big numbers, there is a reason why we are incels and not sex heavers, in my case it's honestly for being non NT and having high standards, curious about your situation

Of course looks matter but your data and empiricism seems to go against the law of big numbers, there is a reason why we are incels and not sex heavers, in my case it's honestly for being non NT and having high standards, curious about your situation
I'm ugly and old. That's why I'm an incel.

how old are we talking about? you know that can be fixed with the newest medicine avaible (if not too old), I am currently having a second puberty at my 27 years old thanks to using the longevity velocity escape strategy (it's actually finally possible in 2022... depending of your situation however)

Last edited:
how old are we talking about?
I'm 33.

For simple fornication, women my age or even much older can do the trick, even if they're less attractive than their younger counterparts, of course.

But I'm a Christian and only interested in committed monogamous relationships, and I don't accept that with a woman my age or even a bit younger because it's simply too humiliating (she spent her best years with more attractive guys while I rotted alone) and statistically won't work at all. Only a young virgin is adequate for marriage and it's not socially acceptable anymore for a guy my age to have that. I gave up tbh, things are so bad that I don't think a marriage could work even if I miraculously found a young virgin.

you know that can be fixed with the newest medicine avaible (if not too old), I am currently having a second puberty at my 27 years old thanks to using the longevity velocity escape strategy (it's actually finally possible in 2022... depending of your situation however)
Elab? I'm not aware of any of that.

I'm 33.

For simple fornication, women my age or even much older can do the trick, even if they're less attractive than their younger counterparts, of course.

But I'm a Christian and only interested in committed monogamous relationships, and I don't accept that with a woman my age or even a bit younger because it's simply too humiliating (she spent her best years with more attractive guys while I rotted alone) and statistically won't work at all. Only a young virgin is adequate for marriage and it's not socially acceptable anymore for a guy my age to have that. I gave up tbh, things are so bad that I don't think a marriage could work even if I miraculously found a young virgin.

Im older than you and have to say you are absolutely retarded on trying to follow social conventions of the clown world you live in. Nothing would please me more than having a barely legal gf and showing it off to foids to make them REEEEEeeeeee.

Im older than you and have to say you are absolutely retarded on trying to follow social conventions of the clown world you live in. Nothing would please me more than having a barely legal gf and showing it off to foids to make them REEEEEeeeeee.
I believe you misunderstood me, I'm not an agecuck who thinks it's wrong for a guy our age to date younger women, not at all, in fact, I'm probably the biggest name ever against that type of feminist garbage on this forum.

I'm simply saying that realistically, it's over. I won't get a JB gf, let alone a JB wife, and even if I get, it will statistically not work out. It's completely over for marriage in the west.

I believe you misunderstood me, I'm not an agecuck who thinks it's wrong for a guy our age to date younger women, not at all, in fact, I'm probably the biggest name ever against that type of feminist garbage on this forum.

I'm simply saying that realistically, it's over. I won't get a JB gf, let alone a JB wife, and even if I get, it will statistically not work out. It's completely over for marriage in the west.

yeah the numbers are the numbers. If you are white you can at least go to eastern europe and give it a go. In the west the difficulty is on nightmare mode with everything working against you.

Basically If you adquire hardcore biochemistry knowledge you can not only stop aging but actually reverse it, seriously first advice I give you is to invest more time on looksmax.org than on here, you are still young enough to get into a rejuvenation treatment

Structural gap text network

Also, I recommend you to learn how to use obsidian, you are going to need insane levels of organization to make sense of so much data needed for this (because at the current state it only works as a N of 1 trial)

I have been so sucessful that I predict that by this christmas I got real chances of ascending with a 6.5/10 JB!!, I went from slightly below average looking to almost mini chad with softmaxing alone, despite the aging process starting two years ago, I look better than ever in my entire life :whitepill: