Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much does autism affect you if you're already ugly as fuck

Is there a difference between an ugly truecel and an ugly truecel with autism?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Discuss.
Also, the poll refers to how likely you are to get laid.

Last edited:
There is a reason suicide rates for autistic men are very high

It's over either way

In regards to how foids see you in a sexual sense, no not really but in terms of how everyone treats you in general then yes. Not only are you seen in a lesser way physically but also mentally too. You're not just ugly, you're an alien too.

In regards to how foids see you in a sexual sense, no not really but in terms of how everyone treats you in general then yes. Not only are you seen in a lesser way physically but also mentally too. You're not just ugly, you're an alien too.
brutal. also far harder to get jobs for autsitic

Well obviously a major flaw to a major flaw.

I know a dude who is above average but he is an autist and very awkward and still a virgin.

If you have autism you are FUCKED (unless ur tall and white ofc then ur autistic ass will be tolerated) , a sub human with autism hasnt even stepped in the door. Its not even funny. It cant be comprehended how over it is.

Autists that are sub8 are literally truecels. People underestimate how important being NT is. Even if both are getting sex, a 7/10 NT outgoing extroverted guy will out slay an 8 or 9/10 diagnosed autist. I know it sounds redpilled but its 100% true.
There is a reason suicide rates for autistic men are very high
If you have autism you are FUCKED (unless ur tall and white ofc then ur autistic ass will be tolerated) , a sub human with autism hasnt even stepped in the door. Its not even funny. It cant be comprehended how over it is.
This. EVERYTHING social in life is harder when youre autistic. jobs, school, relationships, friendships, flirting/hints EVERYTHING. I am not fucking joking when I say sub8 autists are truecels.

It's the nail in the coffin.

Sadly, an autistic person is seen as socially inept so it's far more difficult for them to get a job, to go to school, etc.

Sadly, an autistic person is seen as socially inept so it's far more difficult for them to get a job, to go to school, etc.
Unless they have Chad looks

It's definitly more difficult for an autistic and ugly man to get late compared to someone who's just ugly. I mean just look at eggy lookswise he's a truecel, but since he's very nt he managed to get laid.

brutal. also far harder to get jobs for autsitic
Yeah good luck holding down a job as an Aspie if you're not savant, qualified in a career that has minimal Interactions with others or employed by your own dad.