Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much does acne disgust women?

Even one pimple and you are immediately subhuman to them

Just infect her with measles bro

It’s universally disgusts them. Have had severe acne for decades.. Even accutane didn’t clear it.

One of the many reasons I’m here rotting.

It’s universally disgusts them. Have had severe acne for decades.. Even accutane didn’t clear it.

One of the many reasons I’m here rotting.
Brutal. Rotting on a Friday night with you.

Having severe acne during the teen years is the easiest way to miss out on teenlove pill.

Quite a lot had a girl harass me saying "do you want me to buy you acne products" btw newsflash nothing worked

Quite a lot had a girl harass me saying "do you want me to buy you acne products" btw newsflash nothing worked
I wouldn't even mind a girl with acne but foids care so much. They need you to be perfect.

I wouldn't even mind a girl with acne but foids care so much. They need you to be perfect.
They care about Acne on themselves aswell and say they are ugly a stacy would call herself ugly if she had acne that's how harsh they see it

A lot. Since ruined my face constantly for years. It still pops up at times and gets really bad

Acne scars are just as bad imo

Acne is a near death sentence

Acne is like a land mines for them. Dont want to be near it.

pretty bad especially if there really red

I didn't know it was this bad. Holy fuck it's over for me..
You deal with stupid foids. Half of them think you can transmit acne...
Idk maybe it goes away for you or use creme, medicine etc. If you have unlimited health care (e. g. europe) i would abuse the shit out of it.

You deal with stupid foids. Half of them think you can transmit acne...
Idk maybe it goes away for you or use creme, medicine etc. If you have unlimited health care (e. g. europe) i would abuse the shit out of it.
They can't be that fucking stupid can they?

Even one pimple and you are immediately subhuman to them
This. I got icks of disgust a lot when I had acne and I still get this shit from my scars

read the book Ham on Rye
its about a truecel with acne

Having severe acne is just another "lol sucks for you" ailment that normies will brush off because it makes you unfuckable

A lot
I still have and it disgust women. People telling you that its "not important" are liars that never had acne and dont know how game changer its to not have

I have chronic (albeit not severe) acne since puberty, I'm 39 now.

Tried many treatments, but almost no improvement. I still am covered with pimples.

Acne is just another subhuman trait among many in my life. It's over.

I have chronic (albeit not severe) acne since puberty, I'm 39 now.

Tried many treatments, but almost no improvement. I still am covered with pimples.

Acne is just another subhuman trait among many in my life. It's over.
Mine came back 10 fold idk what happened last time it was this bad I was like 16

i think acne is a meme, it is inconsequential compared to other facial features

Depends on the severity . Regular acne is mostly normalized in sociiety (for teens, not adults). But if you got the cystic type or really aggressive acne that leaves a lot of scaring, yeah rough life.