Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much do you want a loving girlfriend?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
And what would you do to get one, ideally?

At this point, after learning their true nature, I don't even want one anymore

I want to fuck. Loving part I don't care about

I'd like a new face, and to be taller. The rest then falls in place

i still want a gf, and its shes a nice, soft, feminine, polite virgin and not a politically brain washed feminist bitch, i'll be nice to her and treat her good.

Depends on the mood. Sometimes I strongly want one, sometimes I'm just apathetic.

I don't know if it would work, but geomaxxing would be the last ditch. However, I'm not sure if I'd want to geomaxx with the possibility of getting kidnapped and my organs plucked out of my body.

I do want it, but we all know its not how it can be in reality.

And what would you do to get one, ideally?
Is she loyal and would never leave me?

I would give up 100% of my worldly possessions. I would be willing to be homeless if it meant a loving gf was by my side. I would do absolutely anything

It would be nice if I had a good girlfriend, but I agree with you because they are not good

I would like to have a loyal, obedient gf and i would be ready to slave to support us. Considering all my mental problems going out of comfort zone is a big sacrifice.

Pretty much more than anything else in the world. I want a loving family some day and I don't see the point in living if I can't have that.

Nothing. And I don't want one any more. She will leave you anyway for someone better or richer or whiter or whatever. I'd rather just save up for a nice car and actually pay it off this time. Might take me a few years but at least it's a realistic goal one day. And I can look after a car and it won't run away unless I don't pay the payment and it gets repossessed like my last car.

I just want a loyal loving Mommy girlfriend:cryfeels:

I wouldn’t do anything special to get one. If I found one that loved me, I’d treat her well in return. We all know the odds of that are next to zero though.

This is too real. The idea of a loving girlfriend consumes my heart . But the reality is that women aren’t capable of loving a ugly man

I wouldn't do anything that anyone with a girlfriend didn't do to get one. Why should I work my ass off to do something most people get for free by just being themselves? At that point the squeeze isn't worth the juice.