Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much do you use ChatGPT each day?

How much time do you spend with ChatGPT on a daily basis

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
If you use this tool accurately, I believe it can generate amazing results. How much time have you spent with ChatGPT lately?

I tried to use it for my homework and it was useless.

I have never used it. You have to buy it don't you, or is it free?

If I wasn't a neet I'd probably use it quite a lot

ChatGPT by now is censored and diluted significantly

It used to be more useful

Chatgpt is good for accessing established information as fast as possible, much better than google.

It's also good for generating code, I don't know anything about coding but by giving chatgpt the right commands you get pretty useful code.

If I had a computer I would make a lot of python bots for different purposes.

I've used it exactly once, but it was for a quite a long while. I pushed the LLM to its edges.

I don't know what to ask tbh

It won't help when it comes to theoretical and abstract questions.
Well I’m not a high IQ individual (only scored 96.5 on a standardized test). For me it has been immensely helpful.

I use it a lot. I think it and other versions like it will take all white collar work

I don't know what to ask tbh
First off, provide it some background information about yourself. That way the responses will be tailored to your specific situation. Secondly, just ask it “how do I become happier”. Thirdly, just keep talking to it. Eventually you will get answers that are useful.

First off, provide it some background information about yourself. That way the responses will be tailored to your specific situation. Secondly, just ask it “how do I become happier”. Thirdly, just keep talking to it. Eventually you will get answers that are useful.
Isn't that the kind of question that will lead you to extremely bluepilled answers like "if you want to be happy, just go meet new people, just hit the gym, just work on yourself", etc. ?

Does it believe in magical rituals that can turn a man into Chad?

Isn't that the kind of question that will lead you to extremely bluepilled answers like "if you want to be happy, just go meet new people, just hit the gym, just work on yourself", etc. ?
Maybe, but if you keep specifying your needs it might not lead to that, but rather chatgpt will start treading redpill/blackpill territory. You have to be patient in this regard. Also make sure you are using chatgpt 4.0

Maybe, but if you keep specifying your needs it might not lead to that, but rather chatgpt will start treading redpill/blackpill territory. You have to be patient in this regard. Also make sure you are using chatgpt 4.0
Okay :feelsstudy:

Everyday because university, helps with spitting out some code and giving a scaffold for the styling, the other bs like report writing as well. It's useless for math and the harder algorithm problems though but it can give you general directions

Last edited:
It's useless for math and the harder algorithm problems though but it can give you general directions
And it will remain useless for a long, long time. Math is still king.

It's pretty useful to assist with my studymaxxing, I have cheated with it so much that when I complete what I am doing I will not even be fucking qualified lol

It's pretty useful to assist with my studymaxxing, I have cheated with it so much that when I complete what I am doing I will not even be fucking qualified lol
This is precisely the problem that was anticipated. We're going to have an increased slew of incompetent workers in a few years. :feelsbadman:

This is precisely the problem that was anticipated. We're going to have an increased slew of incompetent workers in a few years. :feelsbadman:
Yeah, well I already have most of the skills for my job anyway, but I need a certain level of education to attain it so I have to learn a bunch of useless garbage I will never use, and I will learn anything else I need to on the job anyway I can adapt like that.
For other stuff though I do worry lol
We are in a golden era for chatgpt cheating right now, its not very easy to combat right now especially for online learning like I am doing. Stuff like quizzes and stuff is just completely breezed through by chatgpt but assignments and more creative stuff you can not cheat as easily

I tried to use it for my homework and it was useless.
What subject did you try it on? I’ve been using it to cheat constantly and it’s working for me

Yeah, well I already have most of the skills for my job anyway, but I need a certain level of education to attain it so I have to learn a bunch of useless garbage I will never use, and I will learn anything else I need to on the job anyway I can adapt like that.
That's fair, tbhngl. Uni makes you do a whole lot of bullshit for your degree.

For other stuff though I do worry lol
We are in a golden era for chatgpt cheating right now, its not very easy to combat right now especially for online learning like I am doing. Stuff like quizzes and stuff is just completely breezed through by chatgpt but assignments and more creative stuff you can not cheat as easily
A solution is brutal, but possible to implement. You could change the syllabi so that assignments can only be done on campus computers. This means you'd probably be doing less assignments, but they would test your knowledge and skills better.

That's fair, tbhngl. Uni makes you do a whole lot of bullshit for your degree.
Yeah it irritates me alot, I could be done studymaxxing by now honestly but its just so dragged out, I really feel stuck right now, but I need to establish some way to get a good income long term if I ever want to move out or ascend, even then I think AI could take my job eventually.
A solution is brutal, but possible to implement. You could change the syllabi so that assignments can only be done on campus computers. This means you'd probably be doing less assignments, but they would test your knowledge and skills better.
That is a good idea, ironically AI could have people going on campus more
My online stuff they try to have you create things and simulate an actual working environment, and then they don't make it easy to copy and paste stuff either I have to screenshot the image and then I put it into an image to text thing then in chatgpt then ai rewrite if i need, its still a little time consuming lol

What did you try so far? Remember anything?
When I tried using it once, I just copied and pasted the homework questions into ChatGPT, but the answers it gave either had some parts wrong or it was completely off. One question I tried using it for was an analysis question related with sets, and the proof statement could be disproven using a counterexample, but it instead claimed it was correct and bended the words of the theorems related to it to make it right, and when I asked to show a counterexample instead, it still give the wrong answer.

Last edited:
When I tried using it once, I just copied and pasted the homework questions into ChatGPT, but the answers it gave either had some parts wrong or it was completely off. One question I tried using it for was an analysis question related with sets, and the proof statement could be disproven using a counterexample, but it instead claimed it was correct and bended the words of the theorems related to it to make it right, and when I asked to show a counterexample instead, it still give the wrong answer.
Just interested, do you recall whether you used chatgpt 3.5 or 4.0?

One question I tried using it for was an analysis question related with sets, and the proof statement could be disproven using a counterexample, but it instead claimed it was correct and bended the words of the theorems related to it to make it right, and when I asked to show a counterexample instead, it still give the wrong answer.
Analysis? Yeah, just forget it. ChatGPT is nothing like an automated reasoner or theorem prover.

I hated real analysis. Did pretty good, but still.

Did you use ChatGPT 4.0?
this is better but even that has many flaws. I tested it for months and online quizzes (short courses). It is very often wrong but still a fascinating tool.

They should start making robots that do the humans work them so wagiecels can become neets