Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much do you think being ethnic affects your job opportunities?

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
I'm talking about high-end jobs here. Having an non-white name on your resume will probably discard you from even getting an interview. I have a "white" surname and I feel like employers are disappointed when they see a non-white man go to the interview.

It might help in IT if you have a gook or curry name tbh.

As an ethnic, you can’t be a normie, because that’s considered ugly. You need to be very handsome (7/10) to be respected. As a white man, it’s easier, you can even be just a normie to be respected. That applies to getting Jobs to.

A lot be white alone increse your chances to gey a job a lot

Depends on the job. If you're asian and doing engineering/computer science, you get less discrimination than other jobs. Also a lot of engineering companies are asian companies anyway, so there might actually be preference if you're asian.

Traditional white companies though, good luck.

Melvin Sewell, M.S:

Before Racepill:

Screenshot 2022 01 17 Local Student Defies The Odds To Follow His Dream

He's 18 years old, just graduated from high school and he's homeless. But that's not stopping one Shreveport student from defying the odds. Melvin Sewell may look like a normal teenager, but he is quite unusual. Sewell is homeless. "My mom, she was unable to support me and my younger sister, so she abandoned us when I was 14 and my sister was 12 at a fire station in Jackson, Mississippi," Sewell said. Sewell was able to track down some relatives in Shreveport, and for a while he lived with them. But, that didn't last long. Ultimately, he found himself living in a room full of strangers at the Salvation Army. What's unusual is he also attended high school during the entire time. Sewell recently graduated from Caddo Magnet High School and thanks to his high school counselor, he was contacted by the support group at Volunteers of America. VOA supporters from all across the country have pitched in and contributed money to send Sewell to college. Something he never dreamed he would be able to afford on his own. Sewell left tuesday for Louisiana Tech in Ruston, all expenses paid. Sewell plans to study pre-med. He want to be a surgeon.

After Racepill:

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 11 07 43

A vaccinated ethnic will more likely get a job compared to a unvaccinated white Chad.

With all that affirmative action it pays to be a nigger, also when you say 'white surname' you really mean kike or english surname

As a programmer, I don't think being a ricecel has much of an impact on my job opportunities.

Depends on your ethnicity, job and location.

If you are a spic or nigger in a libtard place like cuckifornia and HR being a white man then you will be preferred. (F[UWSL]oid HR will select only cumskins and other foids)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]if you are a mayonnaise monkey in Asia you will be preferred always, but in west most of your competitors are mayonnaise monkeys too so it won't be of much benifit.[/UWSL]

depends if the boss is based or not :feelsthink:

attachment to real world is cope