Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you need to make a month to live a comfortable and nice life Thailand?

€ a month

• 1500-2500

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 2500-4000

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 4000-6000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6000-8000

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 10k+

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
366d 13h 52m
I've got plans for passive income after a year of fucking around and trying random bullshit. I also fucking hate the West and especially the Netherlands and want to get the fuck out of here, I hate everything about this place. Once I get that stream of passive income I can fucking retire.

I was thinking about how much I would need to start making a month though to say fuck it and move. Assuming I would rent instead of buying, especially in the beginning I'm thinking 5000 euros a month. I suppose that would be enough for rent, nice food, fun activities, copes such as gaming and anime and occasional prostitute. I suppose with double the amount you really live like a king in Thailand.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
302d 11h 47m
They dislike arabs there.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
366d 13h 52m
Diocel said:
Name me one place on earth where Arabs aren't disliked, even in Saudi-Arabia I'd be disliked for being a nafri.

Where would you move if you moneymaxxed?

P

PrestonYnot-

Veteran
★★
22d 23h 57m
Not much actually. The taxes are low, it's a third world country and Thailand's baht is not a strong currency. Bangkok and Phuket are the most expensive places to live. The tourist islands are also quite expensive.

The further north you go it would be cheaper that's also the same for east.

It also depends on a lot of things. Whether u want to live close to the beach etc. But overall around 3,000 usd would be a safe bet.

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
302d 11h 47m
gymletethnicel said:
Name me one place on earth where Arabs aren't disliked
I think it's extra in SEA.
gymletethnicel said:
Where would you move if you moneymaxxed?
Probably Cuba.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 10h 5m
Hopefully not more than 2000 a month.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
123d 1h 24m
PrestonYnot- said:
Not much actually. The taxes are low and it's a third world country and Thailand's baht is not a strong currency. Bangkok and Phuket are the most expensive places to live. The tourist islands are also quite expensive.

The further north you go it would be cheaper that's also the same for east.

It also depends on a lot of things. Weather u want to live close to the beach etc. But overall around 3,000 usd would be a safe bet.
Imagine living deep in the jungles where all the ethnic aborigines are.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
250d 12h 18m
gymletethnicel said:
I've got plans for passive income after a year of fucking around and trying random bullshit. I also fucking hate the West and especially the Netherlands and want to get the fuck out of here, I hate everything about this place. Once I get that stream of passive income I can fucking retire.

I was thinking about how much I would need to start making a month though to say fuck it and move. Assuming I would rent instead of buying, especially in the beginning I'm thinking 5000 euros a month. I suppose that would be enough for rent, nice food, fun activities, copes such as gaming and anime and occasional prostitute. I suppose with double the amount you really live like a king in Thailand.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/alittleadrift.com/living-costs-chiang-mai-thailand/amp/
Based on this even $1200-1500 is good for middle class. And probably 2500-4000 is upper middle class life style(Maid to clean, eat out daily)
Diocel said:
Everyone hates Arabs and Brown men in general.

HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
4d 6h 25m
What kind of jobs can be done in thailand apart from ENGRISH TEACHER. I have a college degree and native english speaker but no teaching experience and HATE kids TBH.

Also, incel trait I am extremely allergic to nuts, and they use it for everything in thailand and they dont speak english well/have people with allergies, so SEA probably means death for me .

stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★
162d 12h 47m
Diocel said:
The more you know. Based thai peoples. :smonk:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
250d 12h 18m
gymletethnicel said:

Watched a video and it seems even if you eat out a shit ton, you can get good food and copes.
$1000 is enough to live a middle class lifestyle with ease. $2000 should definitely be upper middle class based on this guy's video. Only prices electronic and clothes remain fixed or in some cases higher than in the west due to import costs.
This guy: View: https://youtu.be/DAZ3AWx1L5s

This guy covers all the costs except health insurance. But I bet you could get that set for $300-500 month and probably $100-200 if you want only minimal coverage.
HumbleandWise said:
What kind of jobs can be done in thailand apart from ENGRISH TEACHER. I have a college degree and native english speaker but no teaching experience and HATE kids TBH.

Also, incel trait I am extremely allergic to nuts, and they use it for everything in thailand and they dont speak english well/have people with allergies, so SEA probably means death for me .
If you become a senior programmer(5+ yrs exp) it is very easy to get a remote job. Other options include doing data entry(pays a lot less but very low barrier of entry), digital marketing (competitive but once you got your foot in your set), some type of business(dropshipping/ad site/ freelancer/ day trader).

There is a lot of shit but the good stuff will take a few years of grinding and hustle.
Robtical said:
Hopefully not more than 2000 a month.
If you don't buy electronics nor brand clothing. You can easily live with 1000 usd a month. Legit I should move but won't consider it till the gay nigger lockdowns and curfews end there.
Even $600-700 is enough if you want to live the bare minimal money maxxer life.

Last edited:
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Quotes me, replies you.
★★★★
55d 3h 17m
gymletethnicel said:

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★
21d 9h 58m
2k should be fine.
What did you plan to do to get that amount in passive income?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8