Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much do you make per year ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I make 68k per year. I heard if you make over 60k per year it’s pretty good supposedly

fucking mogging me money-cel :lasereyes:

i make fucking nothing, just some bucks from benefits

Not enough to attract Fubuki to want to use me as a beta buck provider.

0, because I'm full-time student
I had (my parents) 500 PLN per month, before I turned 18

What are you doing?
My father after 5 yr studies and 25 yr working does 150k PLN what means 35,7k bucks per year

I NEET but work under the table sometimes. Between 1k - 1,2k a month.

Enough for a comfortable living.

I make 62k. I'm 26 with just a high school diploma.

What are you doing?
My father after 5 yr studies and 25 yr working does 150k PLN what means 35,7k bucks per year
I’m 30 and I work a trade, replace boilers/ air conditioning systems/plumbing etc…

I make 62k. I'm 26 with just a high school diploma.
Nice.
Foids with useless degrees will still see you as below them even if you make more than them, have no debt, and have your own place and car. Clown gender:feelsclown:

I’m 30 and I work a trade, replace boilers/ air conditioning systems/plumbing etc…
i have a cleaning issue so a lot of trades are a nightmare for me,so i respect trade guys.are you planning to do anything with the money?i know some houses in the us are pretty cheap and in the middle of nowhere so that is kinda kino.

10300$ pre tax

30k i think
i make 2.2k a month

i have a cleaning issue so a lot of trades are a nightmare for me,so i respect trade guys.are you planning to do anything with the money?i know some houses in the us are pretty cheap and in the middle of nowhere so that is kinda kino.
I own a duplex. I live on one floor and rent the second. I’m trying to build wealth as my cope

I own a duplex. I live on one floor and rent the second. I’m trying to build wealth as my cope
please buy me a studio so i can rap and make music in silence.it will only cost you 20 k plus rent. when i blow up i will pay you for sure

In a new job I'll be making around $10K a year :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

the usual salary back home is less then that so yeah.at least backhome one has a chance.
Portugal is poorer than Croatia? Bc that's not anywhere near a decent salary, I could never even live on my own.

Portugal is poorer than Croatia?
650 euros is min wage(or it's 670 now either way not much).and back where i am from in portugal,min wage is what 99% of the people work at.you do get bonuses on holidays but i have no much they are,but it can't be much.

jobless neetcel
i only get foodstamps

7K, annually.

I‘m not intelligent enough to calculate it

UK Neet makes £8,000 a year from government if living with parents who receive pension.