Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you make per hr ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I live in the USA and make 45 per hr. It’s enough where I can own a house and have disposable money. After $38 an hr it got better

100 -2500 USD per hour, depends on the situation. Sometimes I do nothing and money flows in, but by the same token, it flows out quickly. This year I made half a million, but I have high costs so it's necessary. I live alone, no one and nothing but myself to rely on.

Last edited:
0 I live off other people

fakecel tier
Beta buck cope

100 -2500 USD per hour, depends on the situation. Sometimes I do nothing and money flows in, but by the same token, it flows out quickly. This year I made half a million, but I have high costs so it's necessary. I live alone, no one and nothing but myself to rely on.
Baller. Btw, did your mom pass away?

NEETBUX is a one time monthly payment. I would have to do a lot of Maths to find the answer.

how can I be a betabuxx if I'm incel and don't make anywhere near enough money
You are doing a beta buck cope, thinking money will make women attracted to you.

You are doing a beta buck cope, thinking money will make women attracted to you.
you're completely missing the point. money won't do anything for a non NT rotter who never goes outside but assuming you can function normally then her perception of you will be way different depending if you have $0 or $50,000 or $1,000,000+. no shit the foid will not see a physical chad but she will be willing to treat him like a chad.

, but I have high costs so it's necessary. I
What do you even spend half a fucking million on. That's more money than many ITcucks and financeniggers salary

my payment is doritos and pepsi :fire:

About to graduate and enter employment, would probably be around €25 hourly, before taxes

Between $1600-$2300/month.

Yeah. Roped.
Injection? Sorry to hear that, it must have been brutal.

you're completely missing the point. money won't do anything for a non NT rotter who never goes outside but assuming you can function normally then her perception of you will be way different depending if you have $0 or $50,000 or $1,000,000+. no shit the foid will not see a physical chad but she will be willing to treat him like a chad.
She will do whatever he wants because he is paying for her existence, but she will have no attraction to you so you are pretty much just getting an expensive hooker and maid in one.

Last edited:
more copium
Yes, from a poor person who think being rich will make women want him. Why don’t you go to some redpill forum and leave the truly ugly people here alone.

20 bucks an hour

Now moving up to 27 because I told my old job to fuck itself.

Trucking/transportation/merchant marines is the perfect job for incels that need out of their basement rotting NGL.

Schizomaxxed, not a lot of normie fags, usually a job with other subhumans, criminals, or just oddballs that didn't eat the soypill of working a 9-5 job

Management will be conniving scum anywhere you go,but its at least not Karen tier management at some retail slave job

$23 Aus so about 50 cents US lol.

$17 USD/hr. Decent for a part time job while in uni. Have my own place and car and can manage my money good enough.

I live in a flyover state and live somewhat outside city limits so rent isn't crazy here.

Last edited:
Yes, from a poor person who think being rich will make women want him. Why don’t you go to some redpill forum and leave the truly ugly people here alone.
i don't give a fuck about "truly ugly" people if they are NTfags or richfags. they can burn in hell for all I care.

i don't give a fuck about "truly ugly" people if they are NTfags or richfags. they can burn in hell for all I care.
Are you just a normal looking “autistic” poorfag?

yeah

genetic autist no, but environmental autist yeah

not "poor" but definitely nowhere near rich, avg income family
Normal looking, socially retarded (no such thing as environment autism jfl), and middle class.

Sounds like a typical fakecel trait of someone who’s going to ascend sooner or later.

Normal looking, socially retarded (no such thing as environment autism jfl), and middle class.

Sounds like a typical fakecel trait of someone who’s going to ascend sooner or later.
>socially retarded
>fakecel
pick one (1) and only one

I'm genuinely trying to be like you my brother. We're still collegemaxxing over here.