Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much do you jerk off(POLL)

How much do you jerk off

• 1 time per week

• 2-5 times per week

• 5+ times per week

Results are only viewable after voting.
I

Iercel

Banned
-
Do you think you have an addiction or just dont care about it?
Did you suffer consequences such as ED etc..

Would also appreciate if you post your age.

Usually 4 to 5 times a week, don’t think I have an addiction and don’t care about it anyway. Never suffered from ED and I’m 25.

More than I should

3 or 4 times a day

3 to 4 times in a week

25. Trying to quit but too hard

I have an addiction to sex yes, I am not some soy ridden faggot after all.

usually I do it 5+ times per day to be honest

I haven't done it at all in the past few days though

im on nofap rn. but usually about 2-5 times a week

2 times a day. 3 If I'm not going to work.

0. On a bad week 2 or 3

I'm totally addicted. I fap at least twice everyday. I'm actually on day 1 of no fap because it's getting out of hand.

Feels like I'm forcing myself to fap just for dopamine and not really cause I'm horny.

2 times per week on average.

every other day usually, sometimes daily

3~4 times an hour.

I'm trying looksmax.org nofap challege
currently 2 days without fapping
In 2020 my record is 4 days

2-3 times a day

I've been trying to cut down to 1 a week, instead of 7 - 14+. But I've slipped lately.

2-3 times a day on weekends. Usually only once a day when I have school.

im a literal wanker

1-2 times a day

once a day normally. so 7 times a week.

I expected the question to be how many times per day........
.........over

Screenshot 20200602 134116 Chrome

7-10 times a week

Some way some how I've found a way to limit it to once a week. I will pick a day towards the end of the week, either Thursday or Friday, and I will fap about 4 or 5 times in one sitting. I used to be a MASSIVE coomer back in middleschool and especially highschool. I'd fap 3 or 4 times daily to the point where I felt energetically drained all the time. When my depression really starts sinking in I can go up to 2 weeks without anything at all. I got scared because I tried fapping a few months ago after not doing it for 2 weeks and I couldn't. Tried my best to find a vid I really liked and my dick was numb and completely flaccid. I still get morning wood but tbh using my hand is no longer rewarding and I think my brain is beginning to realize this because i can't get off the same as I used to in my coomer days.

Do you even have a sex drive if it’s not at least twice a day???

Around once a day. There were times when I jerked off about four to five times a day, but it eventually started to become real painful so I stopped jerking off that much, lol.

1-2 times a day...
Even when I'm nofapping, I still get random boners all day and I have even just gone through a stacy instagram and flexed my dick in my pants repeatedly until I came.

Go on bouts of everday until i try to stop for few days then back to everyday. When im feeling ok i dont need to fap, but as thats usually never, im usually fappinGB

Once a day, sometimes more

2-3 times a day, 0-1 per day in uni

I might go a day or two without jerking off, then jerk off twice a day for two days, then repeat

once in 2-3 days at the least. More if Im super horny and bored

Too often to count

It's not just the #, it's the time consumption. I can fap all day without cumming. I just edge and edge and don't want to cum because it means facing reality.

bruh I jerk off 3-5 times a day. Its fucking over

nofapping is extremely difficoult for incels