Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much do you care about a foid's intellect?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Does she need to be able to discuss politics, history, philosophy, geography etc. with you?

No, she just needs to offer her body to me on a daily basis without making a fuss about it

Women don't do anything useful with their intellect they use it to further their manipulation abilities.

politics, history, philosophy, geography etc
Well I'm not that good at those things myself either, but yes I'd like her to have some level of awareness about certain subject, specially internet culture and memes because one of my greatest wishes is to have a girlfriend and send her cat memes.

i only care about tiddies

No, if you discuss politics as a normie and you support Trump foid will reject you because they are mostly liberals. For truecels it doesn't matter what you say.

I want foid with intelligence

but in reality these thots are some of the most evil ones out there. So it’s much better to get a retarded foid if I had the option.

I want foid with intelligence

but in reality these thots are some of the most evil ones out there. So it’s much better to get a retarded foid if I had the option.
That's because foids use most of their brain power for manipulation

Does she need to be able to discuss politics, history, philosophy, geography etc. with you?
As long as she can talk and walk normally, that's enough. In fact, having a dumbass girl would be more fun than a smart one, and she'd be nicer most likely. Imagine an airhead stacy or even mid tier becky that is so retarded that most people take advantage of her. Think the kind of person a car shop could tell her the car needs blinker fluid and she'd believe it. She would value me showing her the way of life and guiding her, and she'd be too dumb to even know that she has so many dating options

She doesn't _need_ to but I would love it. If I could choose between a beautiful and an intelligent (but nice) woman, I would definitely prefer the intelligent one.
it. She would value me showing her the way of life and guiding her, and she'd be too dumb to even know that she has so many dating options
Yeah, if someone would genuinely appreciate my guidance that would also be convenient ... so I think being nice is more important than being intelligent

Foids don't have intellect. As long as they are capable of making me a sandwich and shutting the fuck up then that's all I need to nut.

3 women with phds are barely smarter than a low functioning autistic man. i only care if theyre smart enough to know when to shut the fuck up

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't have or need one. just three holes available for use whenever one is so inclined. nothing more, no thing less.......