Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you agree with other people on here?

How much do you agree with other people on here?

• 50%

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 60%

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 70%

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 80%

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 90%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
depends on the person

About 100% with looks.money status pill.

I agree about everything other than the stupid sub8 and race copes.

id say around 70 % because theres still a ridiculous amount of coping volcels, mentalcels. fakecels here.

People here are too focused on looks and not socioeconomic status.

If you make stable decent income, say $50,000 or more in the US, it basically doesn't matter what you look like, unless you have some kind of extreme deformity, you can easily get a young girlfriend with low partner count (in poorer more rural parts of the country at least). In high-school or college though, looks and social standing is all that matters.

I don’t agree with advocates of school shootings, guys who brag about getting laid recently, and race “realists”. Yes, some races have uglier people on average but every race can produce either good-looking guys or at least robust ones.

I don’t agree with advocates of school shootings, guys who brag about getting laid recently, and race “realists”. Yes, some races have uglier people on average but every race can produce either good-looking guys or at least robust ones.

race realists are fucking delusional. aside from curries (just being honest), the vast majority of races do fine in the dating scene

I get along with about 90%, of course there are some fakecells

70%. A lot of copes I dont agree with is the only big thing tbh

I really don't like surgerycels promoting their mutilation thinking it's going to get them laid.

I don't like people who think having sex a decade ago makes you fakecel.

I hate people who say X race can't be incel.

I really don't like surgerycels promoting their mutilation thinking it's going to get them laid.

I don't like people who think having sex a decade ago makes you fakecel.

I hate people who say X race can't be incel.
Thats pretty accurate for me as well actually