Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do I need to pay attention to looksmax and discord stuff to understand current events here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I only ever check here since I barely use discord and don’t ever use looksmax. I see stuff referenced a lot from both of these places and I gotta wonder is there some kind of bigger picture I’m missing? I feel like I’m always sorta out of the loop

don't worry tbh it's not important

Even when you're not out of the loop, chances are you'll be missing some kind of bigger picture.

Attachments

• 1586264731656.jpg
    1586264731656.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 10
Sorry I wasn’t paying attention to the thread tbh

Same. I dont care tbh. Im glad that Weed got banned tho.

Isn’t weed a solid chadlite?
This is the sorta thing thats always confused me. I frequently hear other people here talk as if they know what another poster looks like somehow. I’m curious but idk where this knowledge comes from, is that what I’m missing?

Isn’t weed a solid chadlite?

Exactly. He LARPed with some pics of an actual truecel, and people still think that those pics are him. He deserves the ban.

This is the sorta thing thats always confused me. I frequently hear other people here talk as if they know what another poster looks like somehow. I’m curious but idk where this knowledge comes from, is that what I’m missing?
Everyone here has made their friend circle here and they exchange pictures. This is one of the blackpills here. Everyone is talking to eachother on discord and we have no idea.

Nothing really.

Everyone here has made their friend circle here and they exchange pictures. This is one of the blackpills here. Everyone is talking to eachother on discord and we have no idea.
Friendmoggers.co tbh

Friendmoggers.co tbh
Exactly. This place is for autistic loners with poor social skills but it is as if everyone is talking to eachother on discord.

I've only just started using the discord and haven't touched looks match so you're fine

I don’t go on either of those things tbh

I use neither but understand events here really well