Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much did a autism test cost for you Americancels?

Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I've read it can go for 1-2k dollars but I don't really want to pay that much.

How can I get it cheap and did you guys have to pay that much?

If you get diagnosed at birth its free, I was diagnosed at birth so i know im retarded.

If you get diagnosed at birth its free, I was diagnosed at birth so i know im retarded.
Oh ok.

I suspect I have asperges and I never got it tested. I wish I would have been tested when I was younger so it would have been free

Oh ok.

I suspect I have asperges and I never got it tested. I wish I would have been tested when I was younger so it would have been free
Go to your local GP it should be 20 dollar to go to that doctor, Then they
will check if your as retarded as me and have autism.

I got it for however much my mom was paying my therapist for normal sessions

According to my browser ai
It’s essential to note that insurance coverage for autism evaluations can vary, and some plans may cover part or all of the costs. It’s recommended to speak with your specific insurance carrier to learn about your coverage for ASD evaluations.

In summary, the costs associated with autism testing in America range from approximately $800 to $5,000, with an average cost of $1,000-$2,000 for a full evaluation. However, individual costs may vary depending on the provider, location, and type of assessment required.