Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much can a beard offset Norwooding?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I'm Norwood 5 but can grow a decent beard. I'm never entirely sure what to do with this.

Yes, you might look more masculine with it. :feelshehe:

A lot depends on just how decent you're talking about, and the shape of your skull. :feelsokman:

Beard can never offset not having hair on your head. :blackpill:

Women prefer stubble so might wanna go with that. Norwood reaper doesn't take too many prisoners.

You pretty much have to take steroids to make yourself look okay as bald. Notice who are the men women are praising for being bald? The Rock, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel.. funny how they all are steroid abusing rich actors but women claim they don't like men who take roids :feelskek:

bone structure or bust

it’s possible but you have to gym max. With good facial bones

If you have near chad-tier skull you might be able to pull off the shaved look, with or without beard. If you have gay alien skull or recessed chin (like me)... it's over.

I see this shit all the time. Hard beardcopers who are bad are just screaming insecurity. 'See I can't grow head hair but look at this massive beard!'