Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How much alcohol do you need to get drunk?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Today i felt like the ultimate doomer. A gray rainy day, spent about 30 seconds in the liquor store grabbing a 350ml bottle of vodka (in Swedistan you can only buy alcohol in a separate store 6 days a week from 10 to 6) very limited. The cashier in her early 60s said to me: "fast in fast out" i just replied "yes". Right now i'm at the very bottom of the bottle and i'm not even that drunk. It's pretty much the same as drinking 6 beers or so. I can't even cope with alcohol anymore.

Why didnt you buy the 70 cl one? More value for the money tbh. I need around 5 beers to get drunk.

Depends on your tolerance to alcohol.

I don't drink often but when I do I drink a lot. My preference for strong alcohol is "Rakı" (a Turkish Drink 45% vol.) usually a 50cl bottle is enough for me. And for beer I drink about 7-8 bottles of 50cl's.

Last edited:
My usual drinking ritual is to drink 4 beers (4,5 % vol) and then half a bottle of vodka ( about 250 ml, 40% vol). That gets me pretty drunk. I could drink more but then i would get hangover which i try to avoid.

actually 350 ml of hard alcohol is just enough to make me tipsy

Today i felt like the ultimate doomer. A gray rainy day, spent about 30 seconds in the liquor store grabbing a 350ml bottle of vodka (in Swedistan you can only buy alcohol in a separate store 6 days a week from 10 to 6) very limited. The cashier in her early 60s said to me: "fast in fast out" i just replied "yes". Right now i'm at the very bottom of the bottle and i'm not even that drunk. It's pretty much the same as drinking 6 beers or so. I can't even cope with alcohol anymore.
Preferably as much as possible.

Lol watch out inb4 it hits you all at once and you start puking. Dont know your tolerance? Take it slow then

For me, 6 pack of 710 mL of 5.5% Pabst or Milwaukee and I'm good. Or half-3/4 of a 40% fifth. Dont know math good tbh

Ive never been drunk

one time i drank a full bottle of cheap white wine and was drunk out of my mind. I don't remember a lot of what happened. on the other hand I drank various beers and shots at a gathering and felt absolutely nothing. so I guess I can hold most liquor that isn't wine

Dont know your tolerance?
I've knew it for 5 years or so but not when it comes to vodka. I get more drunk and sickly with a hangover when i drink beer or cider tbh. I never get a hangover from vodka. I will stop drinking alcohol from now on. It's fun for 3 hrs then it just get boring like most of all the copes i do. It's the same with gaming and fapping.

I've knew it for 5 years or so but not when it comes to vodka. I get more drunk and sickly with a hangover when i drink beer or cider tbh. I never get a hangover from vodka. I will stop drinking alcohol from now on. It's fun for 3 hrs then it just get boring like most of all the copes i do. It's the same with gaming and fapping.
Have you tried combining these copes? It works well.

Have you tried combining these copes? It works well.
Yes i've tried it twice or so but... It doesn't really make me happier at the end of the day. It just destroys my dopamine levels even more, i will have a deficiency in dopamine and become even more depressed. I might need the warmth of a foid in order to be happy after all those years.

little amount probably, i never drinked in my life

1 drop is sufficient
Tbh

how do you know when you're "drunk"

idk , i never tested my limits tbh
i was never so drunk that i lost control