Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How morty smith is not an incel in the series!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I dont know why adult swim keeps giving holes out of nowhere to morty, He is obviously incel tier lanklet and its so unreal that foids want to be around him, The first seasons of the show were moderately blackpilled, Like that chapter where a furry hole who i dont remember her name rejected him after morty simped for her.

I just dont know why shows have to be like this now, Probably jews noticed normies now need to cope or some shit, I honestly have no farkin idea but the soy agenda is slowly degrading the quality of shows everywhere.

At this point im tired of this shit and i want to learn basic drawing skills and animation just to make shows for my personal use, Even anime is shit now.

water is wet and media is bluepilled

water is wet and media is bluepilled

Yes i know, But do you think its related to the number of incels increasing? Like somehow they are trying to fool and bluepill the younger generations of subhumans.

Yes i know, But do you think its related to the number of incels increasing? Like somehow they are trying to fool and bluepill the younger generations of subhumans.
Probably yeah :feelskek:
Jews are really doing their best at suppressing incel voices

And the school stacy Jessica keep falling for him, it was funny when he got the sex robot.

I think it's easier than that. Series creators tend to keep a close eye on audience ratings (or whatever it's called nowadays) and viewer feedback, and adjust their offerings accordingly. If the early :blackpill: stuff didn't get good responses from the majority of viewers and :bluepill: stuff does, the decision isn't all that difficult, is it?

as long as the soys like it as long as it throws a profit the goys are happy

You guys watch Rick and Morty too? YOOOOOOO IM PICKLE RICK XDDDD :feelsLSD:

It's a cartoon.

I dont watch cartoons

Evil morty is dark triad so he has that side in him somewhere

Man not everyone wants to feel Bad 24/7 like we already suffer by being ugly i don't want a show that i use to escape to tell me what happens in real life

Based Rick and Morty enjoyers. I'm a fan as well. It's funny because this thread was posted at the same time I was watching some Evil Morty clips on YouTube.

In answer to OP's question, I think it's kind of possible for Morty to get some girls depending on the reality he's living in. Remember that the show is all about all sorts of possibilities and stuff. Besides, Morty is White and quite handsome. His problem is his horrible social skills and severe anxiety.

As for the blackpill side of the show, I think its nihilism and existentialism are good examples. Some bluepill stuff here and there to please less mature audiences, but is still full of harsh truths about life. I love the show (though I'm not a fan of season 4).

Fuck right on off.

Rick and Morty is based and Morty Smith is a chad.

I dont know why adult swim keeps giving holes out of nowhere to morty, He is obviously incel tier lanklet and its so unreal that foids want to be around him, The first seasons of the show were moderately blackpilled, Like that chapter where a furry hole who i dont remember her name rejected him after morty simped for her.

I just dont know why shows have to be like this now, Probably jews noticed normies now need to cope or some shit, I honestly have no farkin idea but the soy agenda is slowly degrading the quality of shows everywhere.

At this point im tired of this shit and i want to learn basic drawing skills and animation just to make shows for my personal use, Even anime is shit now.
All according to (((plan)))