Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How MGTOWs are able to cope so hard?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I lurked their main forum, the one you'll find on the top of the google search results when you type "MGTOW". All they are talking about is how women are supposed to "hit the wall", this is their main meme. After someone start a thread, you can immediately see all the answers that are all about copes and delusions.

Also, the presence of tradcucks is astonishingly high, they resemble the stereotypical trad-cuck man so perfectly that I couldn't believe that such a meme of a man seriously existed in the real world.

Are they LARPing or they are serious about how they are coping? I can't really tell the difference now, because they look blupilled AF.

MGTOWs are mostly emotionally well-adjusted 'cels (70% incel, 30% volcel, I'd say). That 70% are kidding themselves about their "going" their own way, they were sent their own way, but the important bit is that they went. That should be encouraged, and I think they're better off for it. Me, I'm living the MGTOW life basically. I know that's sacrilege here, but I make a decent salary and I decided I'm not going to betabux, I'm going to save my money and then get the fuck out of society, and I think that's a wise choice.

Not commenting on MGTOW forums because I don't read any, inb4 "look at this one post I dug around and found, you're defending this!!!!!!11!!!1!!1!". I speak only for me.

sent their own way

Pretty much this, a lot of MGTOW are copers who think they are refusing women. When they turn on the webcam and post videos on youtube, you can tell that its over for them

because they have money so cope with that

Me, I'm living the MGTOW life basically. I know that's sacrilege here, but I make a decent salary and I decided I'm not going to betabux, I'm going to save my money and then get the fuck out of society, and I think that's a wise choice.
That's allright, it's a good choice since you are not Chad and the only option left for you involves an amount of cuckery.

I too think that MGTOW men should be encouraged, their ideas promoted... Primarily because they are the soft version of the red pill made for normies. And MGTOW's main target is the middle aged man fucked for life and divorce-raped in the ass, so it's good that they are there to help this kind of blupilled master coper who want to talk about how his life is not a giant shit with other copelords.

But when I try to engage them, all I see is LARP and trolls who always talk about how women are supposed to suffer a living hell because feminism is damaging them, or how women are supposed "to hit the wall" because no-man would fuck them anymore. Or other copes, their forums are made of 90% only copes. Then there is this small 10% about redpill stuff and PUA-tier motivational speech about how it's great to be an alpha middle aged copelord.

I can't really tell if they are serious about their way to cope, or if they are just LARPing.

Hopefully they'll find the way and become incels one day.

But when I try to engage them, all I see is LARP and trolls who always talk about how women are supposed to suffer a living hell because feminism is damaging them, or how women are supposed "to hit the wall" because no-man would fuck them anymore. Or other copes, their forums are made of 90% only copes. Then there is this small 10% about redpill stuff and PUA-tier motivational speech about how it's great to be an alpha middle aged copelord.
I'm pretty much MSTOW myself tbh, so I'm not sure that I have the sort of outside perspective that I'd need to tell you. However my biggest problem with them as that most of those men are in denial about being sent their own way. But I think you're right tbh, most of them seem to have some pretty strange beliefs.

some of the stuff MGTOW says can be quite based at times

At least they don't worship women like 90% of other cucks

Its because they're so in denial about everything around them and so they narcissisticly believe that they're superior by rejecting women even though if they were to go PUA they would be fucked & MeToo'd.

And MGTOW's main target is the middle aged man fucked for life and divorce-raped in the ass,
Very true, that's why they need all our sympathy and understanding, also because we as well might find ourselves in that situation at some point

At least they don't worship women like 90% of other cucks
I'm not sure about this.

Trad women successfully infiltrated their communities, they have the "chameleon" meme because of that. And they are just like the other "blackpilled" incels out there who are spreading blackpill online while at the same time orbiting and crying because their one itis ghosted them. MGTOW men sometimes get married, or there's also this tradcuck incoherence.

There are shades of grey, they took the copepill, the greypill. But seriously, just lurk one of their forum, all you'll see will be copes and PUA-tier motivational speech.

They have usually had lots of practice.

I'm not sure about this.

Trad women successfully infiltrated their communities, they have the "chameleon" meme because of that. And they are just like the other "blackpilled" incels out there who are spreading blackpill online while at the same time orbiting and crying because their one itis ghosted them. MGTOW men sometimes get married, or there's also this tradcuck incoherence.

There are shades of grey, they took the copepill, the greypill. But seriously, just lurk one of their forum, all you'll see will be copes and PUA-tier motivational speech.
That MGTOW site is cucked and ruled by PUA tradcuck boomers. But if you look at their sub on reddit they have a rule on no females, braincels on the other hand has female mods and constant foid worship.

That MGTOW site is cucked and ruled by PUA tradcuck boomers. But if you look at their sub on reddit they have a rule on no females, braincels on the other hand has female mods and constant foid worship.
You're right, their reddit central is good and fairly uncucked. Also the post quality is higher.

I'd say a majority of them are non-vigins. That's why I can't be in their forums