Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How mentally tough/resilient are you through life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tbh this is a great weakness of mine.

I have it easy when you think about it, and yet I complain and whine ceaselessly.

Last edited:
substantially above average. but still far from the peak

Very strong tbh except that I can't take insults of any kind. It just drops my self esteem significantly.

I am not even sure how mentally resilient I am. On the one side, I think I have endured more suffering than the average person, but in reality I am still very pathetic.

Last edited:
If you are incel, and you haven't roped, understand that you are mentally stronger than many people. Even more so if you are completely isolated.

I think it is because you do it without any real back up in life and without any real motivation because you do not have any back up. You do it with sheer willpower.

10/10 unless triggered in very specific ways.

3749F325 7924 458B 894F 55FF4B6A66EF
8D384FAC 3128 4CC3 BD2B 28528044AAE8

If you are incel, and you haven't roped, understand that you are mentally stronger than many people. Even more so if you are completely isolated.
Very high IQ. Was just about to post the same. People on this forum who are still alive, mental strength wise >>> the average NPC.

Very tough, most people couldn't endure half of what I have and still be relatively sane. Yet I am still taking shit from NT society for being autistic. The abuse will never let up unless I ended it all.

Enrico Fermi tier IQ. Foids, normies, or chads would kill themselves after a week of what we go through.

Getting weaker. Been thinking about the rope a lot recently. Although I think I have enough mental strength to stay alive for now.

Still vulnerable to hope

Not mentally strong enough to rope but I took the honk pill and view life as a comedy and whatever happens happens

This world is a shit one, created by a creator who probably doesnt give two flying ducks about it.

But there are people who are suffering much worse then me, and sometimes I need to remind myself of that to stay grounded.

Even I a gorilla have feelings.

Website slider 2

Yet I am still taking shit from NT society for being autistic. The abuse will never let up unless I ended it all.

Have you tried isolation maxxing? Thats what I'am currently doing, staying in a very unpopulated village 20km out of the large city.
It helps a lot to not see bunch of normies day by day.

Have you tried isolation maxxing? Thats what I'am currently doing, staying in a very unpopulated village 20km out of the large city.
It helps a lot to not see bunch of normies day by day.
How do you do it? I thought that wouldn't really make a difference unless you were rich. See, you'd still have to go to work, and that means interacting with people. Another thing is that in smaller villages, the few people that you do meet would be all up in your business. In a city at least there's a degree of anonymity. The worst is medium-sized cities, where you have the worst of both worlds.

Unless you're somehow suggesting growing your own food (but I think you still need money for that, buying seeds and fertilizer and stuff, unless you're smart and hard-working and use animal poop to fertilize or something). That's back-breaking work though, especially without expensive equipment and supplies. Also you'd have bills like water and stuff, maybe even internet for quality of life.

Anyway, kudos to you, that lifestyle is admirable and quite spartan. Just farming and reading, pretty good.

Last edited:
Extremely weak. I give up on everything

I think it is because you do it without any real back up in life and without any real motivation because you do not have any back up. You do it with sheer willpower.
Get your driver's license, your incel bros will back you up and motivate you.

How do you do it? I thought that wouldn't really make a difference unless you were rich. See, you'd still have to go to work, and that means interacting with people.

If I had a work which required me to interact I'd probably be already in much worse mental condition. I work on my computer, in isolation, doing a small programming projects for a small profit, like websites, etc.

Another thing is that in smaller villages, the few people that you do meet would be all up in your business.

I do not interact with a few people living here at all - max is "hello/goodbye" when I hit them on the road - no more. I bet they all think I'am a very creepy guy.

Unless you're somehow suggesting growing your own food

Not growing anything - ordering water+meat+eggs+cheese+rice multi kg. delivery every 2 weeks via internet to refill the refrigerator.

Pretty resilient I'd say.
Otherwise I'd have roped a long time ago

If I had a work which required me to interact I'd probably be already in much worse mental condition. I work on my computer, in isolation, doing a small programming projects for a small profit, like websites, etc.

I do not interact with a few people living here at all - max is "hello/goodbye" when I hit them on the road - no more. I bet they all think I'am a very creepy guy.

Not growing anything - ordering water+meat+eggs+cheese+rice multi kg. delivery every 2 weeks via internet to refill the refrigerator.
Pretty cool lifestyle. I wish I was disciplined enough to learn programming, but I was always lazy as fuck and I just chose the easiest degrees and classes. That's why I respect people in tech, I know for a fact that I don't have the attention span, discipline, work ethic to learn all that.

Anyway, as long as you have your own property, you might as well grow a thing or two. Wouldn't hurt, could be therapeutic and maybe even a hobby.