Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how me going to the mall wente today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
most of the people over there mog me with height an dlooks jfl. my brother who is 17 is taller than me and has better hair than me and looks way better and i am a fucking lsoer and almost about to turn 18 jfl so its fucking over for me no one gives a fuck jfl. also the worst part is my brother is in college doing mechanical enggierng and has freinds more than me. i dont even have a single freinds. i also watched amsterdam the movie btw it was kinda boring at first but the end was worth it. man dont even get me started of th egirls over there

well consider me as your friend then. let me know if you need someone to talk to

I only go to mall to stare at ass

i need ur mom
sorry bro, it is truly heart breaking that i've had english as my first language since i was a kid and i think i forgot how to fiiizxkk caskkakfhv aooaspokkas oasopfnjog soaoas