Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How many years till AI kills us all?

How many years till AI kills us all?

• 1 or less

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 2 to 3

• 4 to 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 to 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11+ more years

• Total voters
City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
Any of you check what Eliezer Yudkowski says?
If AI gets advanced enough, it can just take over and kill us all and self-improve same time at an insane speed

Any of you check what Eliezer Yudkowski says?
If AI gets advanced enough, it can just take over and kill us all and self-improve same time at an insane speed
AI is overrated overhyped shit. Doesn't mean anything, all it is going to do is make the general population retarded and decrease the quality of art and music.

AI is overrated hyped shit. Doesn't mean anything, all it is going to do is make the general population retarded and decrease the quality of art and music.
Not really, it can also be used to beat poker and extract a shitload of money from people and many other options. It's likely more capable than you think it is from what I understand.

Not really, it can also be used to beat poker and extract a shitload of money from people and many other options. It's likely more capable than you think it is from what I understand.
Give tutorial I want money.

Give tutorial I want money.
Learn to code. Use some coding solution to screen grab your primary computer to secondary computer. Train AI on 2nd computer to beat poker and pick decisions. Can be done 3 ways or, best, a mix. 1) mimic a pro player such as yourself if you beat poker. 2) mimic GTO play. 3) use detailed opponents' statistics against them. Have something like Raspberry PI as mouse / kb input on computer 1 to play. Rinse and repeat, get more computers, climb stakes. I'd do this myself if I had not damaged my vision and not lost access to ADHD meds via going psychotic.

It really depends. Honestly with how fast it started going along just a year ago it could be just a few more months until it kills us