Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many words have you said out loud today?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I probably said 200 today, combining this morning during breakfast with my parents, and talking to myself today.

It will probably max out at 500 when my parents get home from work

Far too many to count. Mostly bad words.

Probably like 50-60. I don’t go out. I don’t have friends. My family doesn’t care about me. I have no reason to speak.

Not including voice chat in multiplayer games, probably around 20 from ordering a coffee.

A lot. I talk to myself out loud.

I talk to myself all the time so, a lot.

this is probably why we have studdering issues

i say fuck every second when im reminded i fuck no bitches

You guys wanna hear something sad?

When I was in college there was one monday morning when I opened my mouth to make my order in a diner, and the only thing that came out was a garbled raspy indecipherable mess and I realized I hadn't uttered a single word throughout the weekend.

0, i never really talk in uni

it sucks too because every time i DO talk after not talking for pretty much 4-5 days, i sound like some drunk sylvester stallone

Around 0-20 when I'm at home and 7 days a week

In public its less unless i need to talk to a cashier or somethin

You guys wanna hear something sad?

When I was in college there was one monday morning when I opened my mouth to make my order in a diner, and the only thing that came out was a garbled raspy indecipherable mess and I realized I hadn't uttered a single word throughout the weekend.
I sometimes read out loud to get some voice practice in so I don't go mute.