Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many women rejected you?

How many rejections have you had?

• 0 (Chad)

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 1 (Fakecel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-10 (Normie)

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • 10-100 (Loser)

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 100+ (Incel)

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Women run away upon eye contact (Trucel)

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
All of them.

Every one of them tbh

i almost got kicked out of school by talking too a girl i had too work with for a group assignment.

How can I get rejected if I never talked to one?

Even when I am walking in the street, they tend to avoid me, I'm not bothered as much by it as I was as a teenager. I don't really care anymore tbh.

4 rejection this year

around 20, maybe 10 more if you count softer rejections where i just took the hint

What do you mean by the title? Do you mean rejecting a date, a relationship, or sex? Foids refuse to talk to me in the first place.

If we count dating apps it would be hundreds, if we count just people we know in real life probably close to 10

in real life about 10. some of them were really hot and are models now

None, because I know that's pointless. Why even bother if you already know the answer, right?

i almost got kicked out of school by talking too a girl i had too work with for a group assignment.
Had a similar experience. Got a sexual harassment complaint at school but ofc they wouldn’t tell me who it was or what I actually did. I had recently talked to a girl at a party who had then ditched me to hang out with her chad friends. I ran into her at the coffee shop later that week and she might have called it “stalking”.

IMG 20240706 155726

That's just the ones I asked out tho.

Others have rejected me via giving disgusted looks at me and things like that

0 I'm gigachad slayer

Idk exactly, over 10 at least.