Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many women are virgin at the time of marriage anymore?

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
Before the 20th century, a woman's value was directly tied to her virginity. No man would marry a woman who had her cherry popped, and in the same way today that woman compete for attention on social media by being slutty, woman of a time past would compete over purity, which was a woman's only measure of worth. Now it seems like a woman who hasn't had at least one consummated relationship before becoming of age is a diamond in the rough. Of course, even then they lie.

5% or less is the official statistic for the USA at least I believe

I would say out of 100? Probably 3. Realistically speaking it's probably around 3.
There's never an absolute for a 0 so I'm not going to try and blind myself on an absolute. It could be just even 1, but I know it's not 0.
I know it's not more than 10. There's no way 10% of the women married are virgins.

It would have to be in some extreme conservative christian cult for her to still be a virgin before marriage.

Moral inversion

Most people aren't getting married anymore anyways

A couple of 9-year-olds in the Middle East.

seriously?
Unfortunately. I believe it was 20% in the 80s, and it has reduced dramatically from then, there’s a graph you can find comparing the rates of virginity before marriage over time

seriously?
Seems too high
C461FDD4 D801 48BD 8EE2 D4A2ACB9CE30

>virgin
>woman

Pick one.

JFL if someone thinks hole can be anything other than Chad's cumdumpster

>virgin
>woman

Pick one.

JFL if someone thinks hole can be anything other than Chad's cumdumpster
They can be pure waifus who must be protected from dragons.

They can be pure waifus who must be protected from dragons.
The only chicks that have actually saved themselves for marriage won't ever settle for an incel, they have high standards, and ugliness can never be excused because blackpill. Good for them.

Very few. most girls lose their virginity by 12 years old

<10% and that is a very generous percentage I am giving you.
I would say out of 100? Probably 3. Realistically speaking it's probably around 3.
There's never an absolute for a 0 so I'm not going to try and blind myself on an absolute. It could be just even 1, but I know it's not 0.
I know it's not more than 10. There's no way 10% of the women married are virgins.
Saw this post after I posted, but high IQ! Generalizations are low IQ.

Before the 20th century, a woman's value was directly tied to her virginity. No man would marry a woman who had her cherry popped, and in the same way today that woman compete for attention on social media by being slutty, woman of a time past would compete over purity, which was a woman's only measure of worth. Now it seems like a woman who hasn't had at least one consummated relationship before becoming of age is a diamond in the rough. Of course, even then they lie.
And they will quote: The past is already the past silly inkwell sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The only chicks that have actually saved themselves for marriage won't ever settle for an incel, they have high standards, and ugliness can never be excused because blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back