Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many users do you have on ignore?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I don't have any but I'm curious tbh.

Nobody is on my ignore list, seems pretty pointless tbh.

F53A0759 D2DE 4198 BCAB 5812A165C1BA

I don't put people on ignore. Can't see a reason to put a person on ignore, even if I disagree with them they still have their right to post as long as they don't break rules.

I don't put people on ignore. Can't see a reason to put a person on ignore, even if I disagree with them they still have their right to post as long as they don't break rules.
This. Free the ignored users tbh.

Ignore the (((mods)))

None, seems to be a pussy move if you ask me.

24. Lots of negative IQ posters here ngl.

Glad most people agree that it is.

i don't block anyone because im not a sensitive faggot like @Total Imbecile who blocked me for sensitive faggot reasons

He's gone though lol. I suppose you would still have him on ignore from before but I'd like to know what you put him on ignore for tbh?
Constant spam of his anime waifus

Hmm, only one. @Blacktarpill is just a beta cunt with a hobby obsession. What a fuckin loser. He always says things like "just hobbymaxx bruhh" or " duuude its over i cant get any new steam games"
He is a gigacuck bec. he BUYS games instead of torrent

Hmm, only one. @Blacktarpill is just a beta cunt with a hobby obsession. What a fuckin loser. He always says things like "just hobbymaxx bruhh" or " duuude its over i cant get any new steam games"
He is a gigacuck bec. he BUYS games instead of torrent
JFL at being a steamcel tbh br0 JFL at not piratecelling br0 :lul::feelsokman: