Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many tulpamaxxers

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
Any one else use tulpas as a cope? If so tell us about them and how many do you have? I have 3

:dafuckfeels:
Over for imaginationcels

I googled it and I still don't know what the fuck it is

just schizomaxx theory

I wish I had an imaginary friend, then I wouldn't feel so alone.

I tried once but it's too much effort

I have 40 tulpas

You're summoning something you don't know too much about
First off the main principle is that you make them so you’re not summoning shit. And again you make them so yes you know quite a bit about them. Unless there is something I’m missing in which case please enlighten me

First off the main principle is that you make them so you’re not summoning shit. And again you make them so yes you know quite a bit about them. Unless there is something I’m missing in which case please enlighten me
How do you know you're making them :feelswhere::feelscry:

How do you know you're making them :feelswhere::feelscry:
Because you decide everything about them. How they sound how they look, there personality, and literally anything else you can think of. Which is more likely, there being something out there with your exact specifications waiting for you to call it or you simply making something? Besides, summoning implies spirituality when in all likelihood it could be a purely psychological phenomenon

Because you decide everything about them. How they sound how they look, there personality, and literally anything else you can think of. Which is more likely, there being something out there with your exact specifications waiting for you to call it or you simply making something? Besides, summoning implies spirituality when in all likelihood it could be a purely psychological phenomenon
>Which is more likely, there being something out there with your exact specifications waiting for you to call it or you simply making something?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

>Which is more likely, there being something out there with your exact specifications waiting for you to call it or you simply making something?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What about that is funny to you?

you think u wont get scammed bro
How would I get scammed? What am I in danger of? It hasn’t negatively impacted me in any way so far and I’ve been doing it for about five years

How would I get scammed? What am I in danger of? It hasn’t negatively impacted me in any way so far and I’ve been doing it for about five years
:soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
no bro its a major scam

So here you're creating your imaginary friend, instead of "finding" one?

So how exactly is this NOT crazy?
The same way daydreaming isn’t. You know it’s bullshit it’s just a fun way to cope
The same way daydreaming isn’t. You know it’s bullshit it’s just a fun way to cope
There will always be faggots who take shit to far and go crazy but mostly it’s just imaginary fun bs

There will always be faggots who take shit to far and go crazy but mostly it’s just imaginary fun bs

Whatever helps you cope, brocel.