Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many times will women break me?

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Just how much more.. I remember.. all these situations that were so black pilling.

I remember this short Foid from high school who posted on her Instagram about our classmates (they're "friends). And in the conversation she said 6ft is ideal height.

And I'm here as 5'5" man. I think to myself wow. What does it even mean? Ideal? What does that word mean? Desired? The best of the best? Apparently yes.
ideal
/ʌɪˈdɪəl,ʌɪˈdiː(ə)l/
adjective
satisfying one's conception of what is perfect; most suitable.

So she thought of him as perfect because of his height. Just how many times will I live through this? Why post this on your social media? Why are you so cruel? You don't even consider what a little man would feel like me. You don't even consider me human. Yet here you are with your gender pronoun bullshit in your bio. She/her. Fuck you. Dumb bitch.

women's logic
reject a girl because of her body count = wrong
reject a man for his height = right

Just how much more.. I remember.. all these situations that were so black pilling.

I remember this short Foid from high school who posted on her Instagram about our classmates (they're "friends). And in the conversation she said 6ft is ideal height.

And I'm here as 5'5" man. I think to myself wow. What does it even mean? Ideal? What does that word mean? Desired? The best of the best? Apparently yes.
ideal
/ʌɪˈdɪəl,ʌɪˈdiː(ə)l/
adjective
satisfying one's conception of what is perfect; most suitable.

So she thought of him as perfect because of his height. Just how many times will I live through this? Why post this on your social media? Why are you so cruel? You don't even consider what a little man would feel like me. You don't even consider me human. Yet here you are with your gender pronoun bullshit in your bio. She/her. Fuck you. Dumb bitch.
Can you believe that someone would reject you for being 9% shorter than her ideal height? It's barely a big deal. Fucking foids.

rape women behead them

i want a woman to BREAK me