Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many times have you guys quit/changed jobs?

incelerated

incelerated

no height, no rizz
★★★★★
6 months ago I had a shitty job I hated so I quit and began working someplace else.

As with every single time in my life that I have tried to improve my life I ended up worse and this new place is driving me crazy even more than the previous one.

I could write a lot more but I wanna keep it short.

How many times have you guys changed jobs/careers? And what's your general thoughts on this?

0 im gonna get my first job soon

0 im gonna get my first job soon
Same. I never had a legit job yet, but I've done lots of odd jobs like yard work projects for the neighbors before, some of which I got payed $100 a job for.

Congratulations
I dont fucking know how im gonna do it tho man I hate being around people and talking to them dont know the last time I had smalltalk with someone

I dont fucking know how im gonna do it tho man I hate being around people and talking to them dont know the last time I had smalltalk with someone
You'll do fine, you're a champ

Same. I never had a legit job yet, but I've done lots of odd jobs like yard work projects for the neighbors before, some of which I got payed $100 a job for.
I used to do garden work around my apartment and got some money for it like 120euro for cutting the grass 100 euro for cutting the bush around the apartment and other than that like 15 or 20euro an hour I think

I used to do garden work around my apartment and got some money for it like 120euro for cutting the grass 100 euro for cutting the bush around the apartment and other than that like 15 or 20euro an hour I think
Nice

Good goy. Please start working for Mr.Shekelstein.

Pillow Reaction GIF

I have had 7 jobs (or 6 depending on how you look at it)

But I stopped doing it because I was depressed and had no energy + my sleep schedule was fucked and now the neighbours are doing it. The boss always complained when I didnt cut the bushes for a while and shit but now the whole garden looks like shit and he doesnt complain because he knows the neighbours

But I stopped doing it because I was depressed and had no energy + my sleep schedule was fucked and now the neighbours are doing it. The boss always complained when I didnt cut the bushes for a while and shit but now the whole garden looks like shit and he doesnt complain because he knows the neighbours
Brutal

In my life I’ve had 7 jobs.

Never had a job

I have had 7 jobs (or 6 depending on how you look at it)
Based. Couragefuel for me to go and tell them to fuck off tomorrow.

What's more lifefuel is that my contract ends in a week and I can basically just walk the fuck off out of there and leave them in absolute carnage and chaos because we are severely understaffed.

But I'm too high inhib and moralcuck to do that. Also I feel bad for my coworker even tho she's a foid.

How are you paying for anything, then?
I don't buy many things, and i NEET off my parents. I do chores around the house and outside also

Last edited:
Based. Couragefuel for me to go and tell them to fuck off tomorrow.

What's more lifefuel is that my contract ends in a week and I can basically just walk the fuck off out of there and leave them in absolute carnage and chaos because we are severely understaffed.

But I'm too high inhib and moralcuck to do that. Also I feel bad for my coworker even tho she's a foid.
Tbh you should only quit if you have another one lined up

Tbh you should only quit if you have another one lined up
Were the jobs you had related? Like the same job or similar job in another company?
Or were they a career switch?

Were the jobs you had related? Like the same job or similar job in another company?
Or were they a career switch?
Yeah, most of them. At first I was in insurance and then I changed to banking, if you count that as a change in industry. Only one job change was within the same company

i want job that is work from home

I'm telling them I won't renew my contract.