Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many times have you been rejected

How many times have you been rejected by foids

• 1-5

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 6-10

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 11-15

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 16-20

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 20+

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
★★
I’ve been rejected around 12-15 times

I'd say six to ten although I am not sure and a few of them were a bit indirect.

Don't know the exact number, but none of my attempts at forming a romantic relationship with a woman have succeeded

I’ve been rejected around 12-15 times
I went through a redpill phase where I honestly thought “it’s a numbers game bro” and working out would actually work kek.

I have many many cold approach failures, it’s pretty embarrassing but I guess I tried at least. A few of those were bound to fail since they approaches on women who were out of my league, but most were not. The amount of times I got the “what a creep” stare or the classic “I have a boyfriend” is — well, basically every time.

What’s crazy is some of the women I asked out that I was acquainted with beforehand I know for a fact had fucked hardcore drug attics and dealers so I thought I would have a chance. Nope

I don't really remember, 3 or 4 times I think, but I barely ever even meet women so I get very few opportunities.

11-15, but I could be wrong. When I was a lot younger I was very bluepilled and regularly die food worship and simping.
Obviously I got rejected every time, then I got blackpilled and it all stopped. The last time I asked a food out and obviously got rejected was this winter / early spring.

Anyhow, it doesn't matter how often or not you approach women. Those PUA types who engage women everywhere are proof of the fact that cold approaches don't work. The only chance you have to meet foids is through work, school or other hobbies.

And even so, if you are as ugly as me you don't have a chance. You must be a 7 minimum in order to approach women, otherwise that's just sexual harassment.

No option for 0?

I went through a redpill phase where I honestly thought “it’s a numbers game bro” and working out would actually work kek.

I have many many cold approach failures, it’s pretty embarrassing but I guess I tried at least. A few of those were bound to fail since they approaches on women who were out of my league, but most were not. The amount of times I got the “what a creep” stare or the classic “I have a boyfriend” is — well, basically every time.

What’s crazy is some of the women I asked out that I was acquainted with beforehand I know for a fact had fucked hardcore drug attics and dealers so I thought I would have a chance. Nope
Yeah. It’s pointless. Eventually you just get a reputation for being tryhard. Looks=Race=All that matters.

truecels were rejected in the womb and don't require further rejection.
Yeah, the thing is — usually it’s pretty obvious whether you’re “wanted” or have a shot. This is why people always say that even though women don’t directly ask men out they do a lot of other things to convey their interest and let the guy know they’re available. If you’re not getting those signals and it feels like you’ll be rejected I would say 99%+ of the time that feeling is likely correct.

t. Have an insanely high number of cold approach failures and failed attempts to ask out acquaintances from my past. It quite literally never worked once. At some point you get the picture and just give up. It sucks being treated like an unwanted creep by women because you had audacity to dare ask them out on a date. The horror! And women have zero conception of what this type of rejection is like — they claim they do because sometimes Chad rejects them. But that is about two entire worlds removed from the horror of the average male experience.

Most average guys who do get a woman nowadays are getting them later in life when she’s approaching the wall and has already been on the Cock carousel for 20 years and the guy will be trading down in net value so much that I question if it’s even worth it (eg the guy brings a lot to the table, financially or support wise for example whereas the woman maybe just … exists and is old/fat to boot, that kind of thing — see it all the time).

It’s like Jordan Peterson has said, women date across and up and men date across and down. Though reality at this point paints a more extreme divide than that. What’s really enraging in those beta bux type cases I’m describing is that a lot of these women 100% were rejecting those guys years before and it’s like, why would men want you now after you rejected them for years so you could explore “greener pastures” and “find yourself” fucking Chad — oh now you’re done now that you’re old and fat and can’t land those men anymore? Now you’ll consider an average guy? And these marriages don’t even work out — the woman is bitter due to comparisons against her past lovers and divorce rape happens all the time (it’s incredible how women are literally incentivized to initiate divorce because they get a windfall from it and never lose their kids — they’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain).

If you’re a normal guy you’re only hope is to be with some fat old grandma who’s had a train run on her and probably is a single mother. If you’re below average you don’t even have that hope so RIP. System is fucked, feminism was a terrible mistake, men are treated like disposable garbage, relationships have completely fallen to pieces since the market there has been fucked so bad systemically, nobody can afford a home due to inflation and basically usury — it’s just over and no man with a brain should ever support this shit since were being raked over the coals and exploited for the benefit of others.

Last edited:
Yeah the fact that these guys ever even tried gives me major fakecel vibes.
fact you didnt try give me more fakecel vibe… unless you were blackpilled all the way from childhood which i dont believe

I am 35. Rejected over 20 defo, I want to destroy bluepillers for destroying my selfesteem. I should have never listened to these people. (In world of warcraft game).

Yeah, the thing is — usually it’s pretty obvious whether you’re “wanted” or have a shot. This is why people always say that even though women don’t directly ask men out they do a lot of other things to convey their interest and let the guy know they’re available. If you’re not getting those signals and it feels like you’ll be rejected I would say 99%+ of the time that feeling is likely correct.

t. Have an insanely high number of cold approach failures and failed attempts to ask out acquaintances from my past. It quite literally never worked once. At some point you get the picture and just give up. It sucks being treated like an unwanted creep by women because you had audacity to dare ask them out on a date. The horror! And women have zero conception of what this type of rejection is like — they claim they do because sometimes Chad rejects them. But that is about two entire worlds removed from the horror of the average male experience.

Most average guys who do get a woman nowadays are getting them later in life when she’s approaching the wall and has already been on the Cock carousel for 20 years and the guy will be trading down in net value so much that I question if it’s even worth it (eg the guy brings a lot to the table, financially or support wise for example whereas the woman maybe just … exists and is old/fat to boot, that kind of thing — see it all the time).

It’s like Jordan Peterson has said, women date across and up and men date across and down. Though reality at this point paints a more extreme divide than that. What’s really enraging in those beta bux type cases I’m describing is that a lot of these women 100% were rejecting those guys years before and it’s like, why would men want you now after you rejected them for years so you could explore “greener pastures” and “find yourself” fucking Chad — oh now you’re done now that you’re old and fat and can’t land those men anymore? Now you’ll consider an average guy? And these marriages don’t even work out — the woman is bitter due to comparisons against her past lovers and divorce rape happens all the time (it’s incredible how women are literally incentivized to initiate divorce because they get a windfall from it and never lose their kids — they’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain).

If you’re a normal guy you’re only hope is to be with some fat old grandma who’s had a train run on her and probably is a single mother. If you’re below average you don’t even have that hope so RIP. System is fucked, feminism was a terrible mistake, men are treated like disposable garbage, relationships have completely fallen to pieces since the market there has been fucked so bad systemically, nobody can afford a home due to inflation and basically usury — it’s just over and no man with a brain should ever support this shit since were being raked over the coals and exploited for the benefit of others.
and that's why I'll be working a mid career to sustain myself, live somewhere cheap, die alone and cope with my right hand. what a time to be alive.

I went through a redpill phase where I honestly thought “it’s a numbers game bro”
That’s exactly how I found the Black Pill. At some point I just looked around, going, “man, this game sucks. I haven’t even gotten a first date!” Then I found MGTOW and even that wasn’t enough until I found my home in the incels forum.

That’s exactly how I found the Black Pill. At some point I just looked around, going, “man, this game sucks. I haven’t even gotten a first date!” Then I found MGTOW and even that wasn’t enough until I found my home in the incels forum.
We’re like two peas in a pod you and I lol — sorry man :feelsbadman: