Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How many times have you been friendzoned?

ggallin

ggallin

Recruit
★★
OP: 4 times by 2 diff foids
these were my only attempts with women so its safe to say that i have always been friendzoned

During my PUA cope days I asked out around 200 women IRL. Scored 200 rejections with 4 of them who offered friendship after taking me for a ride and making me go to dates to expensive restaurants they wanted to try. Foids are ruthless and used me knowing I never stood a chance then made a fake offer of friendship as a consolation prize.

The last time it happened I told her top fuck off and that I didn't want her friendship. This was the last time I tried with women.

it is over
indeed
During my PUA cope days I asked out around 200 women IRL. Scored 200 rejections with 4 of them who offered friendship after taking me for a ride and making me go to dates to expensive restaurants they wanted to try. Foids are ruthless and used me knowing I never stood a chance then made a fake offer of friendship as a consolation prize.

The last time it happened I told her top fuck off and that I didn't want her friendship. This was the last time I tried with women.
:(

i never dated and never friendzoned so NOTHING

~7 I don't talk to any of them anymore.

You asked out 200 women?! Low inhib mogs me

0, I always left before it could get to that point

these were my only attempts with women so its safe to say that i have always been friendzoned
I got friendzoned 0 times

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I have like two actual friends.

If a foid trues befriending me I act uninterested.

Same. Never once has the opportunity to get friend zoned. Women just hate talking to me so much that I can’t even get that far. Not that I’d want a female friend anyway. They are useless as friends and are only good for sex and relationships

You must be a social butterfly. I never came close to having a female friend. But, this is brutal, because it shows your personality is not the problem at all

4 times.

3 times with my Best friend from HS.
And another time from a girl in neighborhood when I was still very young. She became a Stripper apparently.

Sometimes they try to make small talk and it usually stops when they realize I’m sperg.
You are better looking than you think, I almost guarantee it. They wouldn’t be making small talk out of the blue to an ugly guy. They never make small talk with me and when I try to keep conversations going, they make it blatantly obvious they hate talking to me

You asked out 200 women?! Low inhib mogs me
Imo if you haven't asked out at least 20 women you are close to volcel. I used to hit bars, parks and meetup.com meets and randomly hit on women. Got a surprising amount of numbers but most would not reply. Few dates I had ended in friendzone or girl using me for food and validation.

Like once
3 times, 3 foids
4 times.

3 times with my Best friend from HS.
And another time from a girl in neighborhood when I was still very young. She became a Stripper apparently.
Death to all of you.

Imo if you haven't asked out at least 20 women you are close to volcel. I used to hit bars, parks and meetup.com meets and randomly hit on women. Got a surprising amount of numbers but most would not reply. Few dates I had ended in friendzone or girl using me for food and validation.
Almost 60% of this forum said in a poll they have approched less then 10 women in real life.

The average was 5 to 10.

For me its about 20 too that I directly approched or gave hits that I was interested in her for a relationship. Well it never got anywhere...

I've never been friendzoned because nobody wants to befriend me.

Throughout the course of my life, a grand total of 8 times. Most if not all were by noodles. I've built a resentment towards noodles, to where I even called one a 4/10 and she said she wanted to kill me JFL! it made my day giving noodles a reality check.

All the times girls didnt become angry after i tried to talk to them they friendzoned me

Once, by my oneitis in HS, but I was desperate at the time. Any other chick at that point moving forward, it was a matter of principle to be a dick to them so they'd fuck off. Many foids want "friends" that just happen to be "guys", because they apparently "hate other girls" and claim they "ain't like the other girls" or whatever....

Yah, many dudes fall for this trap and its worsened if you allow them in your friend group (or one of your friends allows it), since it ends up dissolving that friend group and yah... you're left alone. Foids are great for breaking up good friendships rather than starting any.

Was fool enough to get friendzoned twice. Later upon realizing those foids only wanted to use me, I declined any contact 3 times.