Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times do you poop daily?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
I often have to poop 5-6 times a day, I have no idea why but after I eat a big meal. I get a stomachache right after and have to go poop. Rinse and repeat. Every meal I eat I will have to go shit. I think the universe is telling me to lose weight...

One or two, I dont eat much tho and am auschwitz tier

Once every 1-2 days.

The fuck? You guys must be walking twigs

I kind of am underweight at my current BMI

But shitting 3+ times a day is insane, you eat only 3 times a day, how can you spend more time shitting then eating

Maybe youre just taking small shits

I kind of am underweight at my current BMI

But shitting 3+ times a day is insane, you eat only 3 times a day, how can you spend more time shitting then eating

Maybe youre just taking small shits
I’m a fatass lol, and I don’t eat 3 times daily. I eat very inconsistent maybe 5-8 times ranging from shit like noodles, chicken sandwich, burgers etc. and ice cream and shit added.

I’m a fatass lol, and I don’t eat 3 times daily. I eat very inconsistent maybe 5-8 times ranging from shit like noodles, chicken sandwich, burgers etc. and ice cream and shit added.

UP TO 8 TIMES A DAY

J

F

L

e1TLG4q.gif

I wish I could do that so I could gain weight, Im a very picky eater on top of not eating much so that makes everything 10 times worse

1 or 2 times a day.

logs me (seriously)

I only poop once or twice a day.

I often have to poop 5-6 times a day, I have no idea why but after I eat a big meal. I get a stomachache right after and have to go poop. Rinse and repeat. Every meal I eat I will have to go shit. I think the universe is telling me to lose weight...
you probably have IBS.
I do too.

At least twice a day

Sometimes once, sometimes I don't.

sounds like IBS

i used to have srs stomach troubles after accutane, normal now.

I usually poop once after coffee (so if I drink coffee 3 times in one day, I'll shit at least 2 times because of the coffee) and then once or twice not because of coffee. On average I'd say 3 times a day. 5 times a day is maybe once a month from too much coffee.

Probably once or twice. Depends on what I eat.

Morning poop and late afternoon work poop

Do u consume a lot of caffeine?

When I used to consume loads of caffeine id often shit 9 times a day

Around 5 times a day

Probably averages out at once a day. Depends on what I eat. Certain foods trigger my bowels more than others.

I never poop because it is gay. JFL you literally let something out of your asshole:lul::lul: so I puke from my mouth instead

4 times when I drink coffee...

1 time when I dont

Once every afternoon, it's like clockwork.

once a day, sometimes twice

1 time. everything else would be shitmaxx bro :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels: wtf :what::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Today I have a Poop session from my low carb Noodles yesterday. :ha..feels:

Abiut 0.3 to 0.6 times a day. That translates to about 2-3 days once.

I don't eat much food, I generally eat under 1200kcal and do a fair amount of cardio.

I think most of my food gets turned into piss anyway, though I'm not too sure.

Going after every meal is healthy. I can only go once a day no matter if I have ten meals or one.

once, sometimes twice, a day
it takes me about a minute, I don't have any stomach/pooping issues
I never poop because it is gay. JFL you literally let something out of your asshole:lul::lul: so I puke from my mouth instead
a log of poop looks like a BBC
over for poopcels

I poop once every 3 days. Sometimes once a week

once every two days or so

I have bad digestive issues stemming from taking accutane. I only started taking regular solid shits every day once I gained a lot of weight

Jesus man, what do you eat? It should be like 1 or 2 times a day.

1 is enough for me.

Usually 1-3 times a day.