Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many times are we gonna talk about the same stuff?

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about with the same water is wet threads just repeating same things that have Been said nearly 5 yeas ago on psl forums

turn off your computer and go have sex bro

Should I tell him about it guy?

What's psl forums?

Infinite loop. There's really nothing left to discuss, we all know the truth. I guess it's just time to end things.

do you think there's some kind of goal? like we're activists working towards a grand incel revolution or some shit?

we come to cope and vent, and since life is shit in the same way for everyone, we're going to be venting about the same shit.

just be thankful there's a place that's not filled with trannys to bitch about shit.

were you looking for some deep insight or something

Should I tell him about it guy?
How the fuck r u at 2k posts in less than 2 months. post,axxing is the norm I guess
do you think there's some kind of goal? like we're activists working towards a grand incel revolution or some shit?

we come to cope and vent, and since life is shit in the same way for everyone, we're going to be venting about the same shit.

just be thankful there's a place that's not filled with trannys to bitch about shit.
True pretty much 99% of the Internet is now overrun with pink haired feminists, mentally ill trannys and beta soicucks promoting their degeneracy

Last edited:
Over and over again until the end of time

We must continue bearing the torch of the black pill flame, lest the knowledge be lost to the void.

I agree, what we should do is to make a giga based page on this site with every piece of media, article or study that directly proves the blackpill
And no the wiki is not nearly enough

Women suck and are bad

I agree, what we should do is to make a giga based page on this site with every piece of media, article or study that directly proves the blackpill
And no the wiki is not nearly enough

Agree, it's time to move out from the pointless daily black pill threads and start making money/hobbiemaxxing ones

Until the end of days