Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many surgeries did you have in your life because of your shitty incel genes?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I had 3 surgeries because of my shitty genes:

2 for my shitty eyes
1 for my shitty intestines

I got a bad immune system.

None, I hope I don't get any either tbh.

>Get orbital rim implants
>Get chin Implants
>Fix my skin
>become low body fat
>Get leg lengthening surgery
>Slay

my dick was hiding inside my body (no joke) they had to pull it out with surgery.
i don't remember how this disorder is called

my dick was hiding inside my body (no joke) they had to pull it out with surgery.
i don't remember how this disorder is called
Your dick somehow knew it's over and decided to rot inside your body forever.

A shit ton of dental work because im british.

None yet, but when it's all said and done I'll have spent around 20k for:
Zygomatic arch implants
Orbital filler/rim implants
Hair transplant
Fix my fillings (make then white, my parents were cheap and got silver/grey.

zero. one if you count the dental works as i got shitty teeth and had a root canal.

One. And I swear I will never have another surgery

None yet, sliding genioplasty incoming.. My biggest looksmax yet was accutane.

sum acne scar shit. it was a rip 0ff

Two bone fractures. One requiring plate fixation.
Appendicitis.
Four extracted wisdom teeth.
Tonsillectomy and nose septum correction as a kid.

I have never had a surgery.

Wish there was a surgery to make me NT tbh

None. Can’t afford it. The fucking (((government))) needs to fork over that money for our basic human rights.

Fuuuckkk tons of orthodontics. My teeth were solid 1/10 and maybe now 2/10. Still enough to make me truecel tier even if I had good bones. They were like the ones on the deformed "funny" ugly people.
I got 5 or so teeth pulled out, fillings, filing, braces, wires placed permanently and some other small shit. I would rather be 3 inches shorter than have shit teeth tbh. I'm 5'7 and british.

Ain't never had one yet, too expensive, plus I fear it might get botched and I end up dying because of it.

No surgery cause i am too poor and not that desperate currently

3 for my bad face.
1 other one which could have happened to anyone.

I hate the rubbing alcohol like smell in clinics and hospitals tbh. Plus the only thing I would actually get is to fix my eyesight.

I had 2 inner ear surgeries due to a constant ear infection. It was from some dumbass fucking foid dumping water down my right ear while I was at a water park (she was like 11, I was 6, how she dumped water is that there were toys connected to a cord in which you could scoop up water, and while I leaned over to my side, she poured the entire fucking scoop down my ear). Back then, it was really painful, I couldn't hear out of it, and it bled twice. I can still barely hear out of it tbh, and at least once or twice a year, when I get a sinus infection, I get an ear infection to go along with it. What happens is that green, smelly goop leaks out of it and I constantly have to have a tissue to my ear and my head to that side. I will find that stupid foid bitch, and when I do, I will fucking skin her alive from all the extremely horrendous ear pain I get yearly-ish. She's probably in her 20s getting dicked down by Chad right now.

Last edited:
I had acid reflux and had surgery for it when I was 2yo. Does that count?