Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many stacies are Stacy because of Fakeup?

M

Mixedcel59

Officer
★★

IMG 7897

IMG 7898

She looks like a entirely different person, she goes from Becky tier to Stacy with makeup, Men have no equivalent besides maybe Plastic surgery which is both expensive, and dangerous at times depending on what your facial problems are.

When it comes to ethots 100%

Fakeup should be banned, its an unfair advantage. To many beckies are confused for stacies because of it

From sub5 to almost stacy. The jump is crazy.

View attachment 1184457
View attachment 1184458

She looks like a entirely different person, she goes from Becky tier to Stacy with makeup, Men have no equivalent besides maybe Plastic surgery which is both expensive, and dangerous at times depending on what your facial problems are.
Holy fucking shiet mang, I didn't know fakeup was this effective. She literally turned her NCT into a PCT :feelskek: :feelskek: she even changed her face shape and lip size. No fucking ways mang

View attachment 1184457
View attachment 1184458

It’s not just fake up many foids do fillers, this foid in my class looked so different last semester I opened her Facebook and her face before any injections was like too narrow she widened her face and her lips were so much thinner.

Holy fucking shiet mang, I didn't know fakeup was this effective. She literally turned her NCT into a PCT :feelskek: :feelskek: she even changed her face shape and lip size. No fucking ways mang
I thought everyone knew the effectiveness of makeup, women literally going from sub 5s to Stacy is ridiculous, Men have no equivalent to it and people wonder why Women’s standards are so high?

It’s because most of them go out with Makeup on and get immediate attention from Chad.

If fake up was banned simping would die overnight

I would say most. It's rare to find a natural stacy

whenever you rate a foid you see in public immediately remove 3 points min for fakeup the jump they get from it is incomprehensible to most men

BAN FAKEUP NOW!

I always assume any foid caked in makeup, is like a 4 or 5/10, without makeup.

Seen a few foids at work, on the rare occassion, come in with no makeup and I had to look twice to make sure it was them.

Most foids aren’t even Stacey with makeup slapped on. They are mostly Beckys.

I always assume any foid caked in makeup, is like a 4 or 5/10, without makeup.

Seen a few foids at work, on the rare occassion, come in with no makeup and I had to look twice to make sure it was them.
Lmao.

She's not a Stacy you dumb nigger. Even with makeup you can see her bloated moon face and shitty bones and all her skin looks pasty from shit tobs of makeup. A Stacy is obvious straight away even with no makeup.

I'd be willing to bet less than 10% of stacies are actually stacies

Stacies are as rare as true Chads, so I'd bet 95%+ of women who are called "Stacy" are either makeupmaxxed beckies or are being overrated by down bad simps and are AT MOST HTB (esp white women).

She's not a Stacy you dumb nigger. Even with makeup you can see her bloated moon face and shitty bones and all her skin looks pasty from shit tobs of makeup. A Stacy is obvious straight away even with no makeup.
“She’s not a stacy” obviously, the makeup is easy mask most mfs aint blackpilled they’re not gonna analyze a Woman’s face like that.

“She’s not a stacy” obviously, the makeup is easy mask most mfs aint blackpilled they’re not gonna analyze a Woman’s face like that.
Bro there is no analyzing going on. I just look at her face. I had this skill since I was 10

Bro there is no analyzing going on. I just look at her face. I had this skill since I was 10
It’s definitely analyzing still, most guys aren’t gonna take into account a lot of those features, hell some would notice and still fuck her.

fakeup, faceapp = literally 2 different persons