Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many spins of the wheel of reincarnation would you need to ascend?

title

• Total voters
I don’t wanna reincarnate

A trucel even if allowed to reincarnate a trillion times would always fail to ascend! forever incel! This life and a trillion more!

Why i should get my hopes in just ascending? Target higher - i want to be a billionaire with my reincarnation

I don’t wanna reincarnate
if I can't make it to my Buddhist pureland, I too would prefer permanent death. As soon as I am done money Maxxing and traveling. I will rot in a monastery to escape samsara. I don't want to play this fucking nigger game of life again!

Why i should get my hopes in just ascending? Target higher - i want to be a billionaire with my reincarnation
becoming a billionaire is easier than ascending for a trucel

Ascending can or cannot be true with a hooker, depending on a man
hooker don't count. Unless a foid lets you fuck her due to your physical appearance and nothing more. You haven't ascended. All else is irrelevant

hooker don't count. Unless a foid lets you fuck her due to your physical appearance and nothing more. You haven't ascended. All else is irrelevant
As a said - depends on a man

Somebody would fuck a hooker and call it a day, when inceldom ended for him

You don't want? No problem

Never, everything is just dispair over and over im just going to suffer as a incel until I fucking die.

Last edited:
Is it just luck or what? :dafuckfeels:

probably 40 to 50..

A trucel even if allowed to reincarnate a trillion times would always fail to ascend! forever incel! This life and a trillion more!
i don't think this make any sence. if u could become a chad with just one spin wheel then why would u need another trillion ones

I'll never have one as unique as this one.

Last edited: