Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many showers will this guy need? Do you mog him?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

The guy drops some blackpills. IT should take notice. Fucking faggots.

Until they make reconstructive plastic surgery showers, or by shower you mean gas shower, a lot.

25 per day for the next 60 years should do it

7078070707680870780708070 should do it

Fucking brutal, at least he probably has BBC.

I wouldn't be grateful to be alive like that, I mog him.

He needs to draw a bath, get in, and take a heavy does of sleeping pills, then he'll "ascend"

I barely mog him, literally just barely.

I hate this fucking chad, always putting subhumans on display just so he can mog the shit out of them while virtue signalling and earning good boy shekels at the same time. He's literally one of the most cold hearted and ruthless chads on YouTube, such a douchebag. I hope someone he's interviewing goes ER on him someday (in Turok n64)...

al Jolson
Images

It doesn't matter. What people think won't stop him, that's the power that most people will never have.

If anyone here doesn't mog him they need to reveal their face so we can canonize them as a saint.

It doesn't matter. What people think won't stop him, that's the power that most people will never have.

Cope, he is saying that to make himself feel better and appear as if he is overcoming his shortcomings. It is impossible to escape human nature. The best one can hope for is to master his self control as to supersede all foreign mind stimulation. A terribly difficult prospect that I tried to master for the past 4 years. I have not even got anywhere near. Sooner or later everybody will have to face up to their place in society. Your worth has already been predetermined by factors beyond your control. The vast majority of people are reduced to a mere life handyman tweaking a valve of their own personal pressured pipe of success; the lucky few will burst it open and ride the wave. The rest of us will have to be satisfied with lesser fluctuations. What is it that drives us to desire such pointless things in life? In the end time will consume all so it cannot be reason which pushes us forward.

Perhaps reason is what justifies the way we act but it does not mandate it. No. It is the treacherous human nature from which all our actions derive. But it is not enough to acknowledge this. It's as if a prisoner would acknowledge that he is held in captivity, it changes nothing. One must elect and enforce his own will upon himself. And very few people can do such a thing. Even when most say they do, they really don't.

Posterity is what brought us to this world and it demands its due payment. One we as incels cannot afford to pay. Some have decided to pay in abundance however. Why merely breed when you can outlive your children by many generations. The meaning of posterity has evolved as our minds twisted and abstracted the idea. Leading to many acts of terror in the name of greater good.

Death is truly a liberation from life.

Last edited:
If anyone here doesn't mog him they need to reveal their face so we can canonize them as a saint.
he mogs many curry and ricecels here cause BBC

he needs to shower for an eternity

Stop exaggerating bro, this guy is a victim of severe burns, he is actually deformed.
I know, that's why I said that I mog him.

I barely mog him, literally just barely.

I hate this fucking chad, always putting subhumans on display just so he can mog the shit out of them while virtue signalling and earning good boy shekels at the same time. He's literally one of the most cold hearted and ruthless chads on YouTube, such a douchebag. I hope someone he's interviewing goes ER on him someday (in Turok n64)...
hes a psycopath look his eyes,he virtue signal with suffering of ppl,and...actuaally enjoys it!

hes a psycopath look his eyes,he virtue signal with suffering of ppl,and...actuaally enjoys it!
He probably laughs about how hideous the men on his channel are when he's on Tinder dates with foids.

Finally someone i mog into oblivion and back !!1111!11...now being serious i feel bad for this dude,how can he be grateful to be alive like that?

its over for him tbh

10 a day tops

If he mogs you, I don't wanna meet you

You shouldn't ask people if they mog someone, because it's technically bragging to say yes.

He'll ascend because of status card with a virtue signaling roastie.

It's his hateful personality you misogynistic pigs :soy: :soy: :soy:

With some grillz and face tattoos he'd look no better or worse than the average rapper

this dude is strong on such a level and his honesty and good nature should be celebrated and these fucking chad cunts who do this to them so they can look good on youtube should be mauled to death for this shit, this bloke gets burned and stayed good that says a lot about him and its people like him who should be in the seats of power in society and not rich cunts who exploit the poor and the disadvantaged.

Normal sized head + confidence - mogs me