Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many piss bottles have you got in your room?

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
I've got 6 now. I started doing this since quarantine. It's so handy to have them to save leaving room.

I don't have any

i piss in a toilet

dis y u inkel

none nigga wtf youre just weird

I may be a shut-in, but I don't piss in bottles, jfl.

Oh come on man.

Let's try not to be the LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF AN INCEL MEME.

I've been thinking of getting one but it would be over if I splash any on my carpet or bed.

Oh come on man.

Let's try not to be the LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF AN INCEL MEME.
true man. I may have become lazy too, but not so lazy that I no longer go to the toilet

0 since I am right next to a bathroom and I dont want the bottles to spill. I used to keep a bottle in my car to piss in but one day it spilled and it was suicidefuel.

None because I'm not a stereotype.

Zero for now but I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea. Just make sure to cap the jugs to avoid the smell somewhat.

Zero. Just walk 10 feet to the bathroom to take a piss you lazy faggot

I have one crystal bottle

Honestly if you have pissjugs you don't even deserve to be an incel. Just leave jfl.

I'm not into that kind of stuff

While it is possible to come up with a rational valid argument to have 1. There is just no such argument for 6.

Last edited:
I used to piss in bottles when i broke my leg

dont understand pissbottles tbh. just take a 30 second walk to your room

0 but i have a lot of empty cans of drink

Way of the road boys; way she goes

Zero,honestly I can't see why someone would do such a thing,being a loser virgin NEET isn't an excuse to be a fucking pig (at least in my case)

Cause my dick is attached to a 20 feet long catheter with a small pump and the other end goes to my kitchen sink.

dOdpeX2.gif

i shower daily, because i fap everyday and the jizzz is all over my pubic area , i dont wipe the jizz, i just let it dry on pubic area and apply it like lotion . i like to be clean, i am highly disgusted by uncleanlinnes and bad personal hygenice. be clean brocel. hitler bathed 3 times a day.

My forest is one big piss bottle

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

this is y ur incel

My bathroom is attached to my room so it literally takes ~10 steps, so none.
one day it spilled and it was suicidefuel.

If u can’t comprehend the mechanics behind the existence of piss bottles u are infected with deep soy

0 because I'm not a drooling autist.

None, cause im not a fucking caveman jfl :feelstastyman:

I've been thinking of getting one but it would be over if I splash any on my carpet or bed.
It’s already over if you have the bottle in your room tbh

Incel trait: pissing in a bottle.