Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many pepople would attend your funeral?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
4 - just my immediate family, my whore sisters would probably try to bail, so realistically just 2 - mom and dad

My mom maybe

That's it

Mom, dad, brother :feelsbadman::feelscry:

prolly just my direct family tbh

people that are related to me and people that like people that are related to me realistically speaking

I wouldn't have one since there wouldn't be enough people to care so cost of holding it wouldn't be worth it.

Immediate family, some cousins might show up, maybe a priest.

i won't have one, realistically. but if i were to only my family would, immediate family. my extended family wants nothing to do with me
so about 4-6

I think some people will go, but nobody will really care

My mom maybe, if she will be still alive at that point. And I guess technically those guys who are lowering your coffin into the grave. And that's it.

Probably my entire family out of decency. I believe the only ones who would actually care are my parents and grandparents.

my family, no one else

I don't want a funeral, but if my parents don't care and decide to organise it anyway, maybe them and my teachers.

Minus one people

No one would. I'm pretty sure there would be no funeral.

Immediate family, maybe a few neighboring state extended and likely my work mom and certain members of her immediate (though likely just her) and can't think of much more. 20 TOPS.

My parents and maybe the people who just go to random funerals. I don't intend on allowing my body to be found so hopefully I don't have a funeral. If I catch the bus and my retard parents have a funeral for me even without my body, I hope some incel calls in a bomb threat to my funeral so I don't have to have one.

Literally no one.

Zero; once my parents will expire I'd be the complete loner till the end.

A lot of virtue signallers in this current social climate. As for people who truly care? 1, my sister.

7 maybe?virtual signalling is important for normies

Assuming I die naturally of old age, there will probably no-one left by that point who cares about me enough to attend.